Chapter 134: A future witch's duel

Hunter's P.O.V.

"What are you gonna do? Petr-" But Belos is quick to interrupt. "No, no. Not yet. I want a witch's duel." This is... Not what I expected. "A witch's duel? And if I refuse?" "You aren't really in the position to make a choice. You should know that. Simply, I want everyone to know what happens to disobedient traitors."

So that's why... "You won't be killed, but you'll be petrified when the duel is over. You only have your self to blame." I can't fight Belos without my staff! Not even a piece of paper! "I hope you're proud of yourself." Is all he has left to say before creating a circle in the air which causes the vines to come undone and off of me.

And so he raises his staff, causing my body to be cloaked in a red aura, causing me to float. As I pathetically struggle through the air, I'm pulled throughout the halls as he walks. "And... When will the duel start?" "Once I get more palisman, so I can be at a hundred percent. Can't have anyone see me like that." I can tell we're getting closer and closer to one of the cell rooms.

I can't take this anymore! I don't stand a chance against him without any equipment! But just as I try harder and harder to reach Belos to try and attack to escape, he opens a door, throwing me into an already opened cell before locking it.

Without uttering a single word or even looking back, he just leaves alone in the pitch black dark. I don't know if I want to be rescued. Sure, I want to escape, but what about who rescues me? They'll only be in more trouble- And with that, my frown grows even more noticable. My thoughts flash back to Edric. I didn't even say goodbye, or even apologized. He must hate me now.

(Short chapter, don't know if the next will be. Probably will since it'll be a Belos chapter