Chapter 8 in Eda's P.O.V.

This is when Hunter was asleep.

Eda's P.O.V.

Fine. Groceries tomorrow but maybe something special for Luz. Should I get something for that 'Bad but sad boy'. Maybe not. All he seems to be repaying me is just salty comments. My hand raises to my mouth to drink some appleblood as I sometimes like to have a drink before bed. But at the corner of my is Goldie laying on the couch shaking. I think he's cold. Whatever. Not like it's my problem.

Once that last drop of appleblood pours down my throat I wipe my lips with my bare lips, staining my pure white skin not caring about the red stain, putting down the mug into the sink. My foot steps forward to go up and into my room but my thoughts are glued to the kid in the white cape... Even making me sigh at annoyance. 

I silently sneak into Luz's room, because I'm sure there's a spare blanket I left in here. Searching and searching within the piles of junk but silently as I possibly can, I eventually do find that spare blanket. Rich blood red in color but extremely dusty. Probably a spider in it too.  Again I silently sneak out the room, luckily without waking up those two.

Making my way back to the sleeping goldilocks, I notice that tiny palisman of his nestled in between his arms and chest. Looking up at me with that one eye, it notices me and hopes up the arm chair. This confuses me at to why it would be leaving it's sleeping spot but I just shrug it off. Draping the blanket over his sleeping form, the avian palisman hops on the blanket, next to Hunter and shut it's one eye to sleep.