Chapter 91: My bae is gone!

Edric's P.O.V.

Waking up with a groan, I put my arm around my Hunter. "Hm? Hey, Hunter. You seem a lot more airy than usual-" And I open my eyes to see Hunter's not there? Must be outside or somewhere else. "Hunter?" I call out while getting up. And someone opens the door, revealing Luz, Amity and Emira. Emira who's holding- "Snowball!" I run to them as Snowball flies to me.

"How'd you get him out?" "We got him out with the key Mom was hiding. It was in the bottom drawer but we took out the top to get it." Emira answers while Luz speaks up. "Hey, where's Hunter?" This triggers a confused look from me. "I thought he was outside. He isn't?" I step out to look around but he's nowhere to be found. "I thought he was in the kitchen or something when I left." Luz continues but her voice growing nervous. My bae is gone!

And that's when I FREAK OUT! "What if guards took him in the night?!" Amity and Emira walk over to me. "Don't worry, don't worry! Let's just think-" And Luz interrupts Amity. "His staff and helmet's gone too! And the glyph book!" "So maybe he wasn't snatched in the night. And I'm pretty sure a struggle would've woken someone up, right?" Emira tells us while Amity is on her scroll. "Hmm... If he was caught, someone would've posted about i-" But she pauses.

Luz has a hand on Amity's shoulder. "Amity what's-" And Luz gasps. "What is it?!" And Amity shows me her scroll. A picture of Hunter on Pentstagram. He must've used my old account and changed the name to Golden_Guard. He's taking a selfie with a peace sign as Emperor guards are chasing him from behind in the picture. The description under saying 'Fuck the Emperor'. "Is he insane?" Emira asks the group. "Yup!" Luz blurts out.

"He knows this is dangerous. What's he thinking?!" Amity states. "My knight in shining armor!" I yell out. "But wait. There's another." Amity looks more on the page and shows me another picture. Hunter who's taking a selfie while laying on his side with his other hand on his hip. He's doing this in town with a statue of Belos in the background. The description under saying 'Right now I feel so handsome!'. All photos showing him as The Golden Guard get plenty of comments. Some from The Emperor's coven. Saying many things, like people going lol, people telling him to turn himself in and many more. "I know I should be more concerned right now, but that look is sassy as f-" And Amity interrupts me. "This is serious! We have to find him! But this is his latest photo. Could be somewhere in town."

She's right. And I hop on my Palisman staff. "Off we go!" Luz puts her hands up. "Hold your horses! Be careful. They could be looking for you!" And I look down. But maybe if I was more stealthy. I could just look from above.

(Spelling? And Pentstagram Hunter should happen in the show)