Chapter 78: To the forest

Darius' P.O.V.

"I'm not going in there! It could have diseases!" I tell Kikimora who just scoffs. "I'd be glad for you to not come along. But give me that thing." She points to Hunter. "Suit yourself." I comment while picking him up with both hands and throwing him at her. She quickly ducks under, then his body lands on the rocky wall of the cave. "You almost hit me!" She shrieks. "Ugh! I'll deal with you later. Come on." She continues, telling the pest to move. The runt picks up his white and gold staff, then heading inside of the darkness. What can I do for whatever how long? This better be quick.

.

.

.

And I see two figures emerge from the castle. Two small annoyances. The runt in gold is carrying a large tail of the beast which has been slain. Both covered in it's blood. Now I'm really glad I didn't go in there with them. Wasn't actually that long, but it'd be better if they came quicker. "Easier than I thought. Now let's report back to Belos. Can't keep The Emperor waiting.

"Emperor, Emperor, Emperor, Emperor! It's always about pleasing The Emperor. And he's always just sitting there raving about some giant." I comment while the tiny pestilence is in between both me and the little imp.

I push him out of the way with such a force, he almost falls back. "Obviously I can't attack you for your insolence..." She makes a circle on the air, aiming it at the pest I almost pushed down. But she lowers it, aiming to the ground he's walking on in a warning. "And you! Hurry up!" She squeals to him. Ugh! Her painful voice could break a glass!" I pull him by the arm again. He can never keep up! Oh, how my towering height is a curse~

.

.

.

And we exit the filthy forest, moving through town and noticing those three teens who were throwing a fit about this little embarrassment Belos calls a guard. As we walk further, I can see many have taken notice of us. But who could forget a face like this?~ And I see those three also notice us. The green haired boy looking upset. Eh. He'll probably get over it in a couple days anyway.

Seems he takes a step to follow us but is held back by his sister who gives him a look of concern. Not my problem anyway. Let's just get back to the old man.

(Spelling? And when I put Darius in the fanfic, I never thought he'd be this terrible)