Chapter 117: Black

Hunter's P.O.V.

Dark... Everything's too dark. Except for my hands which I raise in front of my face. I can definitely see them as if bright as day, but my surroundings are all black. The floor is also dark, but different from just being pitch black. It's water. At a low level and only reaching the skin on below of my feet.

The water is rough and rushing as it's all swishing about while being the only noise I can hear. If the water was calm and unmoving, I'd only be able to hear splashing as I walk. "Hello?" I call out to the dark abyss. And again, I call out. "HELLO?!" Loudly. This time I scream it out. Not a sound unless it's the rough water...

Guess I'm all alone here. Wherever it is? How did I even get here to begin with? And where to? Walking on, I momentarily run, trying to find at least something in the shallow sea. Nothing- Huh? Something green appearing in the black abyss. Is it... "Edric!" I run once more, but to a specific direction this time instead of aimless wandering. 

But all I gain is the worst feeling ever. It's not Edric, but a large plant sprouting from the water. A vine with... Violet flowers- nope! I run forward and past it while covering my nose till looking back to see it's far enough.

"HEEELLLLOOOOO!" I scream out, desperate for at least someone. And I hear splashing in the distance. What jumps out at me is a beige four legged animal... A stag. How's a deer all the way out here? And now that I look closer, the stag has horns so similar to Belos... The horns looking very tall with large black eyes.

"How in-" But something wraps around both of my legs, tying them together. Just as I'm about to fall, what feels like the same thing around my ankles wrap around my torso, securing my arms by my side. That feeling again. I hate it. The feeling of being trapped. And while the Belos stag is watching.

Looking back, I see it's the plant reaching out. And more vines stretch from where I'm tied up, encasing my body in the green as I hopelessly struggle to no avail. It's like... When I was under that mind control spell, and the extra vines tangling around my body are the veins!

Just as my vision gets black to the point I can't even see a thing, I wake up with a gasp as some figures surround me. 

Edric. Luz. Hooty. Eda. King. And Amity? When did she come back?

"Oh, he's awake? Guess I don't need this." She's carrying a bucket of whatever liquid's inside.

(Spelling? How was it?)