Chapter 49: Suits

Edric's P.O.V.

"Remember what Amity said! Nothing too fancy. Let's be casual. Rags if you will." I say out loud to the group. "Maybe not rags?" Amity tells me before I then say "Well let's dress in similar style to each other. Don't want to stand out. That'd be awkward." Luz scoffs. "Not for me! I did cosplays at my school." Of course she has.

"Let's just go already." Eda says while we all go to get our clothes. Some of us entering different stores as this is the part of town with multiple clothing shops. "So... What's this 'B*tch move you're so excited about?" Hunter asks, ignoring whoever hears his words.

"Ok, ok! Y'know how everyone's gonna dress casually. Wouldn't it be funny if we dressed all flashy, to the point we would stick out?" He looks at me with whatever is expression is behind that mask. "I guess?-" And then I pull him by the arm and dragging him to a section of suits. "Yes it will! Amity's gonna be soooo peeved!"

Many colors to choose from! Green of course! Hunter's already looking through the many clothing. 

Then I pick up a green suit. There being golden snake symbols on the lapels. Two golden entwined snakes around an upside down cross on the back. And at the bottom of the pants are both golden snakes ringed around it. The dress shoes being a very dark green.

Perfect! "Hey, gold! What you got-" I turn around and see he's gone. Did he ditch me? No, no. Edric's not like that. Is he changing- I look to the direction of the changing stalls and notice him walking out. There stands Hunter in something I never thought I'd see.

He's wearing a black and white suit, but it's different to the usual ones. Almost makes my jaw drop. 

The pants being the most plain of the outfit, just being black with no pattern. The blazer having two pairs of outward pointing shaped lapels, with diamond patterns on the lapels. The waist coat under the blazer having diamond shaped buttons with a huge single diamond printed on the front of the waist coat. And a huge tie with a diamond shape on it.

I feel myself blushing under the mask because I just love the look too much. "Is it too much? Maybe I'll try something else-" "No, no! I. Love. It!" I wrap my arms around him, being the dramatic witch I am. He slowly hugs back but tells me "It's just clothes." But what if Amity and Luz sees this? Hopefully that'll give us some entertainment.

"Now I'll just-" Then I rush into the stall, very eager to show off to the girls. Ooo! Will King throw a tantrum? Will he even get clothes? Whatev.

(Edric's suit is a reference to Loki)

(Hunter's suit is the same one in the picture. Any requests?)