Chapter 108: Unbranding Raine

Hunter's P.O.V.

Once my form runs out the door, I look around from side to side, wondering which direction is correct. "Just tell us where he is and we'll let you go." I rush into the direction with the voice, running to them while hearing two pairs of footsteps run after me.

"Just let her go!" Amity yells out as I make it to the scene of the crime just in time. Instead of running, I sneak my way to the three guards. They all have Luz and Amity backed to a wall. Luz who doesn't seem to have enough to time to pull out her papers, but Amity who is holding a sharp spike. But once I come into sight of the two girls, they look at me, causing one of the guards to look at me.

Immediately raising the spear, the first rushes to me but I block with my icicle. Obviously, the two others notice and also run to me. I pull out a pie e of paper, raising it to the closest guard. A quick flash of light emits in this piece of the hall, hurling to the guard. Now zapped by lightning and falling backwards while yelling in pain.

Amity stabs another in the leg, causing the guard to bend down in agony while I stab my icicle up their chin and through their head. The last guard backs away in horror at the scene, gasping and stuttering. Then whirling around to run away. Oh no you don't!

I pull out another paper with also a lightning glyph, aiming it to the guard. Just like the first, falls down just by the painful and quick electric magic. But we should finish the job. I raise both icicles to the first one which has been electrocuted. 

"We've gotta go before more show up-" Edric wraps his arms around me from behind, pulling me away and snapping me out of the bloodlust. But he's interrupted by Eda who flies our way with Raine in her arms. They're restrained Eda holding onto them by around their torso with their arms pinned to their sides. They try to kick, but that proves to be useless.

"You found them! That's gre-" Luz starts but looks to Amity with a nervous look. "I guess I should... Do it." I step nearer to the group. "No. I will. I have these. Maybe you wouldn't want to do it again." I comment, knowing Amity would never dream of doing that for the second time.

"But I need you to keep them still." Amity nods with squinted eyes as goo surrounds rain, tying his arms together along with his legs. I drop one of the icicles, holding the other by the near end to have a better hold on it's spike. Looking at them reminds me of when Belos captured me, then took me outside to be made an example.

Raine was an example before me.

(Spelling? Next chapter will be more interesting)