Chapter 53: Your face is so fat!

Hunter's P.O.V.

Rascal hovers over us, looking at what others would call 'Entertainment'. "Did you drink appleblood for the minutes you were gone?!" He just holds onto me even more. "Hunter! What happened to him?!" Luz asks still wearing the costume. "I have no idea. I'll just take him back to the owl house. You all can do whatever you want." I walk Edric out of the public , dealing with this issue. "Sure you don't need help?" Luz asks, following me. "No, no. Enjoy your night. I should get back anyway." "O.. ok..." Amity looks at us three from the distance, looking unsure.

I just walk Edric further away from the area. But I feel something press to my face. A finger pressing against the the mask which is on the side of my forever scar on it. Now instead of mere pressing, now he's constantly poking the material. I swat his hand away... And we aren't even almost there! 

"Edric, you're acting like a baby!" "No! I'm acting like an adult!" Kind of miss Belos right now. "Are you just saying the opposite of what I say?" I question, losing my already thin patience. "No, I'm not. I'm saying the same as what you say!" Groaning at Edric's childish game, I just groan. "Ugh, titan." Is what I utter. "Witch." 

.

.

.

Feels like an eternity but we finally arrive and Hooty opens the door for us. Once that door has opened, I walk with a quickened pace to the couch before gently laying him down but also struggling to do so as he gets slightly squirmy in my hold. And I finally take off my ask, realizing how much I miss the cold air hitting my skin.

I need a nap. At first I go to sit on the near lounge chair but now I find myself looking back to Edric. With a sigh, I walk back to him, first taking off his mask. Don't want him falling asleep with it on. And then I get on my knees, taking off his shoes. And last but not least, I stand up again, then unbuttoning his blazer so he can avoid the discomfort of sleeping with it on.

To my surprise, he lifts up a hand near my face. "Edric. How do you f-" And he presses the finger to the side of my face. Then annoyingly poking. "Your face is so fat! ... Hey, Gold." "... What...?" I'm so done now. "Come closer." Fine... I'll humor him. One. More. Time. I lean in further. "You're my awesome boyfriend." He kisses my cheek. My reaction is to wipe my cheek, slightly less annoyed but still frustrated.

(Cheesy? Errors?)