Chapter 182: The human realm

Hunter's P.O.V.

Now I'm just intrigued, wanting to find out more. Luz shoots me a look of disbelief. "You don't seriously believe this could be Belos?!" I look away with a hand to my chin as I'm unsure. At times I've seen his hair tied back into a ponytail which actually looks similar to this silhouette. And the voice is just too similar.

And so I shake my head. "Nevermind. Doesn't matter. You can all go to the human realm. I'll just get changed." They all look at each other with silent agreement before leaving into the portal, leaving it open so I can soon enter.

Doesn't matter. The past is the past. And how could Belos possibly be that guy who's a human. But Belos has very small ears for a witch... No, doesn't matter anyway.

Looking the closet with slightly tired eyes, I notice a white collared shirt along with a brown pair of overalls and along with a short hooded cape made from Eda, and so I take that as my choice. Maybe for once I shouldn't dress in a casual hoodie.

Also to impress Edric- but not a big deal.

.

.

.

Not long and only taking a couple minutes, I'm completely ready and dressed for going out with the group, and so I walk through the portal. All I'm surrounded by is a dark, dusty, cracked and even smelly house. But what snaps me out of my thoughts of this disgusting environment is something small but hard slightly bumping into the back of my leg. Looking back and downward I see a certain little demon.

"King!" Everyone peeks through the door of the house to see the tiny monster. "King! You can't be here!" Luz rushes to him and picking him up. "But I really want to meet her!" That alone made her freeze up. "Aww ok." She's so easily manipulated by him. "Seriously?! I've been asking for months to get a magic cape, but King gets to come along just like that!" "I could hide him in my coat." Luz replies, trying to find a way to hide King to get him into her house, though his skull would be too big to be noticed from many hiding places.

Luz takes off her green coat, then wrapping King in it with pleading eyes to get me to side with her. All she gets from me is I pinching my nose in annoyance.

(Spelling?)