Chapter 131: This is brilliant!

Hunter's P.O.V.

"Ladies, gentlemen and others! Let's just pretend this never happe-" A guard sighs at my pathetic attempt to talk them out of delivering me to Belos. "Is that seriously the best you've got?" The plant witch just rolls her eyes while she pulls the vines out of the ground using magic. And the vines wrap around her torso, securing me on her back like I'm a bag. Not only do the vines wrap me around her, but also making an effort so I'm even more restricted for less movements.

The plant not only has my arms bound to my sides, but also wrap around wrists, knees and ankles. This is just overkill!

Ok, how embarrassing... But these are plants! I could just try to rip out of them, right? Moving my arms, legs, and really whatever I can possibly move, I make an effort to try and break free of this green prison... Nothing. Not even a little scratch within the plant... Times like this reeeeaaaaaly make me wish I could actually use magic.

And Edric... If I wasn't such a stubborn, dramatic idiot, I wouldn't have been caught! And I never even apologized... When- or if I make it back, I'm definitely apologizing. Gotta make it up to him somehow. But while I think to myself, Steve has a scroll floating near my face, then taking a picture. "Ok, I'll bite. What are you doing?" I question him with the most annoyed and done voice. "This is going straight on my Pentstagram!" Of course...

And so we are taken downstairs, then outside of the building, and along the way one of the coven scouts pick up my artificial staff. How could this day possibly get any worse?!

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" Immediately, my attention is grabbed by a familiar... Oh no... Darius... Please no! Oh for the love of- "Hey Darius! Look who we caught!" Steve who's waving his arms and calling out the narcissist gets his attention, then him walking to us to see the commotion. Darius stops dead in his tracks at getting close enough to see who's caught in the spider's web. 

His face shows the most happy, but smug expression. Squinting his eyes witch such glee, his grin way too wide, eyebrows lowered to show how mean spirited he is. "Oh, this is brilliant!" He walks closer to my dismay. Darius... Why, oh why did it have to be him?! If I didn't regret my decision Ms today, I do now!

(Spelling? And Darius is back!)