Entry 123

October 13, 2021
9:20 A.M.
Wednesday

So, uh...I'm pretty upset right now. I just learned that Sonny got rid of my dog. Lady's gone...my best friend, my baby...she's gone...I'm never going to see her again...I'm crying...she was literally my emotional support. Like I don't think I would of got through highschool without her. She was such a good dog...she was very obedient and loving, I...I just can't believe she's gone now. I can't believe he just got rid of her like that. I mean I do believe it, but you get what I mean. He's such a piece of shit! I'm so depressed and angry, I just...why does God hate me so much? Why am I just here to suffer? And I can't believe my mom just let him do that too...I AM SO PISSED OFF. I'm done with life. I really feel that way. I hate everything and everyone. It feels like no matter what I do, I'm just going to be unhappy and it's never ever going to get better. People can keep saying "It's going to get better", but so far, I'm seeing no results...no matter what I fucking do! And now I lost my best friend. I'm done. I hate everything. I'll try to be positive...I hope Lady is now with someone who will love her and take care of her because that's what she deserves...