Entry 2

December 22, 2018
10:14 A.M.
Saturday

So this happened last night before my fight with my mom. It's about her dumb boyfriend. So we were watching Enchancted and he decides to come out to ruin the bonding time that we were having to eat. Like can't he just get his food and go back to his room? No one wants to see his face. Every time I see his face, I just get so angry and my blood boils. He's one of those people that their presence just angers you. And when he went down to sit, my dog was lying on the couch sleeping. This asshole had the nerve to freaking hit her and tell her to move. Like excuse me. That is my dog, do not talk to her like that. Plus, there was an empty space on the couch next to me. He could of just sat there. Oh wait, that means he has to sit next to ME. Nevermind. But the way he was trying to push her off and telling her to move pissed me off. So I grabbed my dog and let her lie on my lap and I straight out told him, "Don't talk to my dog like that." He just gave me a glare like I'm the horrible person and my mom of course, took his side and was like "Really, Zoë?" Yes, really. My dog is my best friend and I'm not let anyone talk to her like that, especially the shitstain that is my mother's boyfriend. And this isn't the first time he's talked to her like this. It pisses me off. So yeah...there's a reason I just hide in my room with my dog. To avoid his dumbass.