Entry 85

May 12, 2020
1:43 P.M.
Tuesday

I am so pissed off right now. My mom just got me a new phone. And I know you're thinking "What's wrong with that?" Well, let me tell you. For one, I straight out told her I didn't want a new phone. She said that it's "for my birthday" since it is coming up soon, but I hate gifts and she knows it. Don't get me anything. Hell, you don't even have to tell me happy birthday. Like I seriously couldn't care less about my birthday. It just reminds me that a year passed and my life is still nothing but a living hell. So thanks for disrespecting my fucking wishes. I don't want this stupid phone. Secondly, I hate how this phone works. I have to learn how to navigate through a cellphone all over again. Not only that, I have to readd all my fucking contacts too. What a pain in the ass! Thirdly, my mom never does anything out of the kindness of her heart. If she does something nice for you, she expects something in return. Watch it. I'm going to do something she doesn't like and then she's going to be like "Well, I didn't have to buy you that new phone you have". Yeah, a new phone I didn't ask for and straight out told you not to get. Also, she got herself a new phone too. Yeah, so getting a phone "for my birthday" my ass. God, I hate my life. I would break this phone, but no, she already paid for it so my old phone no longer have service anymore. This is all bullshit.