Entry 53

August 9, 2019
9:25 P.M.
Friday

Guess who was supposed to start moving in Monday, yet it's Friday and we haven't started moving in? Yes, this is what's going on right now. For some reason, we couldn't move in Monday (I still don't understand why) so we were supposed to start moving in today. So it was around 2:30 P.M., I'm still at my grandparents' house and I haven't seen my mom. So I text her, asking about moving in because we were supposed to start moving in today. But nope. We're not doing it until Monday now. And guess what's Monday for me? The first day of school. Like are you serious? I wanted to be moved in by the time school started, but no. Of course that's not happening. I can never get anything I want. All of this is absolutely ridiculous. We should have started moving in already. But no. My mom can't do anything that requires responsibility. In fact, she was supposed to hang out with me yesterday, but did she do that? No. Of course not. This whole "I'm going to hang out with you and then not" bullshit, I'm over it. I just feel if she doesn't want to hang out with me, then fine. She doesn't have to. But don't tell me you're going to hang out with me, then don't. It fucking hurts. But it's fine. I bet what she's doing is leaving me at my grandparents' house so she can go out and party and suck Sonny's dick. It's literal utter bullshit. Is it so hard to move our shit in? That's all I want. I'm tired of being at my grandparents' house like this because I have a mother who's incompetent and can't take care of me. So yeah. Just thought I should update you and tell you I'm not moved in my new place yet and probably never will be.