Entry 55

August 15, 2019
3:07 P.M.
Thursday

I can't believe my mom. She has no idea why I'm annoyed with her. I try to tell her how I feel, all she does is make excuses and place blame on me. So I'm pretty sure I said this, but I don't have a seventh period so I get out about an hour early at one. So of course, I ask my mom if she can pick me up at one and if she can't because of her schedule, I'll get my grandparents to do it. But of course, this is my mom. She can't fucking communicate. So of course, I keep texting her saying "Hey, you gonna pick me up or not?" I don't think she understands that I can't stay on campus if I don't have a seventh period or I'll get in trouble. But no, she blames me for killing her hours at work because she has to pick me up. If that's not basically calling me a burden, I don't know what is. Well, sorry you never taught me how to drive so I can't drive myself. If she can't pick me up, I told her that I'll just text my grandparents too. Like don't blame me for your fucking problems. If you want more hours so you can get more money, then that's fine. Just tell me and I'll get my grandparents to pick me up. But no, she has to get all pissy and be like "I have to work less hours and blah, blah, blah because of you." Sorry I'm such an inconvenience for you. I'll tell her not to no longer bother picking me up anymore since it's clearly such an issue for her. I'll just get my grandparents too. At least they'd be on time to pick me up. Fucking ridiculous.