Entry 10

January 14, 2019
8:36 P.M.
Monday

So I'm still at my grandparents and I hate it. I feel so awkward here. Like I know I can do shit without asking, but if I don't then I'll feel like I'm being rude.

So according to my mom, Sonny came to her job and told her to not come back to his house. Yeah, "his" house. But at the same time, he texts her "I love you and you are my whole world". Which makes no sense at all. He doesn't love her so he just needs to stop.

My mom is being terrible in this situation at the moment. So she picked me up from school and took me to my grandparents' house. She texts me that she's going to pick me up later so we can go get some stuff we need we left at the house. Of course, it's almost 9 at night and that has yet to happen. I bet your ass she got drunk at the bar and forgot about my existence. It's what she does best. The only things I brought are my cellphone and my school stuff. I didn't bring any clothes, which means no bras so my nipples are just sticking out right now. She can at least pick me up to get some clothes so I'll have something to wear to school tomorrow but no. No clothes for Zoë. Whatever. I didn't expect my mom to be thinking of me anyway.