Entry 35

June 6, 2019
12:49 A.M.
Thursday

Boy, the night I had. My mom and Laredo could not stop yelling at each other. It was about how he and his friends are constantly smoking weed and leaving paraphernalia around. Because the thing is, my mom here is facing prison time because of all the bullshit with Sonny. He doesn't understand that she can get in trouble for this. No, wait. He understands it. He just doesn't care. But of course, they had to go straight to yelling because for some reason, people just can't fucking talk like a normal person in my life. Of course, I'm trying to yell "STOP!" but no one listens to me. I get no respect from anyone. Laredo's friend, Mikey was trying to get in it, which I never understood because this isn't his business. He don't live here. Also, my mom's friend, Mike was at the house, feeling uncomfortable the until time and I just felt so bad. I couldn't stop the whole fighting and he's just sitting there like "Why the fuck did I have to be here?" But it seems like my mom and I are going to have to move YET AGAIN. Why couldn't I just been born into a healthy environment? Why did my life had to lead to here? It's not like I can go to my dad about anything. He practically abandoned me. Ugh. I just wanna die.