Entry 95

August 3, 2020
7:46 A.M.
Monday

Whoa, it's August now...time is moving way too quick. I still don't know what to do with my life yet. Let me figure that out first. Anyway, still at my grandparents' house if you want to know. Apparently, a bartender my mom knows is going to be giving us a house but her ex-husband is still packing up and moving out so that's why we haven't moved in yet. He should be out around the 15th, so I'm crossing my fingers for that. That about sums up the situation. So my mom said she wanted to hang with me the other day and I agreed to it. However...shocking...it didn't happen. She just left me hanging. So I'm still pretty pissed about this. She does this every fucking time. Says she wants to hang out but she never commits to it. She wonders why I don't trust her. This is one of the reasons right here. Constantly betraying my trust will cause me to lose my trust. I know, how crazy is that? I texted her and all she could say was "sorry". Yeah, I doubt it. This isn't the first time she's done this shit. I don't know why I keep hoping she'll do something good for once because she doesn't ever do anything good. Why can't anyone in my life do anything good for once? Why am I the only reasonable one here? I'm sick of it.

So my granddaddy has been taking me out driving every Monday. That hasn't stop. So yes, he'll be taking me out again today. But last night, he said he's going to make me drive for SEVERAL HOURS today. Several hours!? One hour was enough, but several!? Look, I hate driving, I despise it so much. And it's not because it makes me a little nervous but because I genuinely don't enjoy it. He said it's so I can get my license quicker and don't get me wrong, I appreciate that but at the same time, I don't want to do it. He says he'll get me lunch, but honestly, I just don't have a big appetite. I only eat dinner because I need food to survive. It's not like I'm ever really hungry. I bet I sound real ungrateful right now, I know I do. But man, I just hate driving so much. Let's hope I can endure it.