Entry 3

December 22, 2018
10:18 PM
Saturday

My life is shit so I'm going to continuously update this. Anyway, guess who's pissed off at the world so therefore he shows attitude and violence towards everyone? If you guessed my mom's boyfriend, you're right! Congratulations! Your prize is... sorry, I don't have a prize. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure of the situation, but in the end, my mom's boyfriend got pissed off so he came raging in the house, yelling at me and the dogs even though he's mad at my mom. So just to update you, I'm watching two other dogs right now that belong to my mom's friend. I don't 100% understand that situation either, but she was supposed to pick up her damn dogs today and she didn't. She said Saturday and it's Saturday, but the dogs are still here. I've had these dogs for a month! Since Thanksgiving break! It's Christmas break now! Like what the fuck!? I deserve an extra $20 for this shit. Anyway, my mom's boyfriend slams open the door in obvious rage, and when one of the dogs, Asshat (her name's not Asshat, I just call her Asshat) looks at him, he just screams at her to shut up. I thought that was wrong in my opinion as Asshat did nothing wrong, so of course I stood up for her and I said "You don't need to yell at the dog like that." And giving me attitude, my mom's boyfriend is all like "It's not your dog. You don't care." Like really? He's going to be that childish? This man is 41 years old, but he legit throws tantrums and gives me shit like a 3 year old would. This isn't the first time he's done this, and this certainly isn't the first time he and my mom has fought. Last week, I heard them arguing and I basically just told them, "Why don't you break up already?" and my mom's boyfriend was just like "You never been in a relationship so stay out of this." Yeah, okay. Nothing I say is important because I'm a "child". And I put child in quotations because I'm not a child. I'm 17 years old. I'm old enough to drive. But no, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm used to this anyway. My mom finds the shittest man she can and is like "Yeah, he'll do for now." I just don't understand. My older brother, Sean (he's in college so he's not living with me) asks why don't I go to my granny's house to get away from the chaos but that's not what I want. I don't want to escape the chaos, I want to STOP the chaos. But again, they don't listen to me because I'm the "child". And my grandma asks me to visit her in Maryland but I don't like my shitty great aunt and second cousin who lives there with her so hell no. And again, I don't want to escape the chaos, I want to stop it. And it's not like I can talk to my friends about this either because they turn everything into a joke. What's going on in my life is just a joke obviously. I'm tired of acting all bubbly and idiotic at school so people think I'm perfectly fine. You know what I act like? Sayori from Doki Doki Literature Club. She acts giggly and idiotic all the time which in reality she is dying inside. Same here. Anyway, you get the point. I'm nothing to anyone so I'll just continue rotting here. Rotting is what I do best.