Entry 157

June 25, 2023
8:57 P.M.
Sunday

Shocking, not shocking, just had a fight with my mom. You guys probably wonder why I even try with her anymore and honestly, I don't either. But I think I'm done. I'm probably not even going to do darts anymore because I'm tired of being around her and dealing with her bullshit. I'm tired of being dealing with her being in a pissy mood whenever I disagree with her on something. It was such a simple conversation and she had to turn it all haywire because that's how my mom is. I'm just tired of living. I've just been feeling so empty inside. Not even drinking makes me feel better anymore. It's like drinking soda to me now. I hate it. I hate everything. She even got all upset because my younger brother made a jab at her that she needs to get his birth certificate and identification that way he can enroll in school and get a job if he wants. And she acted like a whole baby about it. I'm sorry, I'm not dealing with a 45 year old woman acting like a child. I just left. I just told her I'm not doing this today, grabbed my keys and went home. Maybe that was childish of me too, I don't know but it was better than us getting more into it and saying something I'll regret later. I just don't care anymore. If only God blessed with the gift of death now, I'd be content. I'm so done.