Entry 84

May 11, 2020
6:48 P.M.
Monday

Okay, so I went driving with my granddaddy. It wasn't too bad. I think I can get the hang of it. Though turning is a pain in the ass. It is so difficult. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. But I hate curves. They make feel so sick. I felt like I was about to vomit at one point. Anyway, I can't believe my granddaddy made me drive all the way to Alabama and then back. I live in the panhandle of Florida if you didn't know. So I was driving for like 2 hours. I mean it's good experience, but he didn't tell me we were doing that. He said he was going to take me to a vacant parking lot and get comfortable there first. But no. As soon as I got in the car, he was like "Okay, to Alabama we go". Like what the fuck!? Whatever, it's over with. He's going to take me out driving next Tuesday. Is he going to make me go all the way to Georgia next time? Lol. I'm just kidding. I doubt that. But still. But I drove at least 6o miles today, which is the fastest I've ever drove before so I'm proud of that. And my granddaddy said I haven't scared him or made him nervous like one of my aunts did when he was teaching her so that's always good. I was so dizzy getting out the car though, oh my god. I thought I was going to faint. Oh well. I did it. I drove on the actual road for once. So that's good.