Elevator Excitements| Smut

AN: This imagine is a spicy one, featuring a threesome between reader, Leon and Luis...
---------------------------------------------------------

After fighting a ridiculous amount of villagers, two giants and some giant flying bugs, the sight of an elevator almost made my knees drop. Ever since Leon and I got to Spain I've been worried about his safety, and now with Luis with us, I'm practically a nervous wreck.

Once we're all in, Leon presses the button as Luis leans against the metal railing opposite us, his eyes to the floor. Leon's arms wrap around me, squeezing me into a much needed hug. "You doing okay?" He softly asks me. I shake my head, looking up into his eyes.

"I'm terrified. We've already fought so much, I know we've got to get Ashley back, but we could literally get killed at any moment..." I let out a shaky breath, "I don't want to die."

Leon frowns, his hand cups my cheek as he leans down and presses his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. "You're not going to die, I won't let it happen."

"We'll take care of you señiorita." Luis chimes in behind Leon. I nod at them both, then reach up and kiss Leon deeper, trying to express all my love for him in this moment. At some point one of us loses control, his hands grab my legs and heft me up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes me to the wall of the elevator, I let a moan slip out accidentally and blush as Leon tenses.

"Fuck." He murmurs, pressing his forehead to mine as he lets me down onto my feet. I see over Leon's shoulder that Luis is watching us intently, he purses his lips before smirking.

"You know, the three of us are tense, we could always let off a bit of steam before going on to save the princess?"

My eyes widen at the ridiculous idea, but admittedly it sends a wave of heat through me, and my nipples harden as Leon watches my response. I lick my lips, walking past Leon to stand between them both. Leon narrows his eyes before nodding and grabbing my hips, kissing me again as Luis' hands reach around and begin undoing my jeans, his lips graze my neck as his stubble tickles me.

It's not long before I'm stripped naked by the two men, I turn to grab at Leon's clothes as Luis begins to undress two. I step back and watch as they both strip, whilst Luis is incredibly hot, Leon will always be the love of my life and the only man I want long term, I'm still shook he's agreeing to this idea.

Leon doesn't look at Luis, however Luis doesn't hide the fact he's checking Leon out, his eyes focused on Leon's hard cock. I step to Leon, my hands roam his chest as Leon grabs my leg and lifts it up, I hook it around his waist as he presses the tip of his cock to my entrance, I'm so wet he just slides in. I gasp and arch my back as Leon groans, I hear Luis sharply inhale behind me as Leon begins fucking me like a desperate man.

"I'm still waiting." I gasp, briefly turning my head to Luis and smiling. He nods and licks his fingers before reaching around and toying with my hardened nipples, the wetness sends a shiver of pleasure and I yelp as he squeezes them, Leon growls but I shush him with a kiss, my arm wraps around his neck as my other reaches for Luis. I find his cock and begin jerking him off, Luis' head leans on my shoulder, his groans loud in my ear as Leon thrusts deeper but slowly, both of them fighting to find pleasure.

It doesn't take long until my climax builds and I see stars, I come all over Leon's cock, my body quivering. He holds me up as Luis' cock teases my ass, I can't help the animalistic noises that escape me as Luis pushes my back to bend me a bit and begins to slip into me, his fingers use my come as lube. I stare into Leon's eyes as Luis enters me from behind. Tears spring at my eyes but Leon wipes them away with his thumb, his cock still inside of me as he begins to thrust again, working in time with Luis.

"It doesn't matter that he's fucking you right now, you're mine." Leon deeply says, groaning as his face contorts with pleasure.

"Maybe amigo, but she's definitely a woman I'm never going to forget." Luis chuckles, he's quieter than Leon but his breathing is still ragged. I'm being stretched and fucked to my limit, we're all sweating and the elevator begins to rock from the force of our threesome.

I'm loving every second of it.

"Fuckfuckfuck." Leon groans, his grip around my leg tightens as his eyes begin to close, my nails dig into his neck as his groans become louder, less controlled.

"Come inside of me. Both of you. Please." I beg, and Leon finally tips over the edge. Luis follows, slamming into me one last time before pushing against me, his forehead rests against the back of my shoulder as Leon kisses me. Come drips down my legs, a mixture of all of us as Luis pulls out with a pop.

Now it's just me and Leon, I smile and let out a small laugh, a ritual we both do after sex, then back away as he pulls out. We all pant heavily, wiping sweat then begin to get dressed as if nothing happened.

A few minutes later the elevator dings, and we've reached the top. Now all dressed, Luis grabs my hand and quickly presses a kiss to my cheek as Leon stares daggers. "Thanks for that
Y/N, I'm ever in your favour." I smile and nod as he walks out, clearly happier than before.

I turn to Leon, reaching up to cup his cheek as he gently holds my wrist. "Are you alright? That wasn't too much, was it?"

I shake my head, feeling lighter and strangely refreshed and ready to take on the darkness again. "I'm actually feeling pretty good. Are you alright? I know it was sudden and not something we've done before."

Leon purses his lips then shrugs a shoulder up. "I'm happy if you're happy, but I'd rather keep you to myself."

I nod, glad he's opened up and let me know his boundaries. "Okay, for now on only you can fuck me." I whisper, Leon's breath catches and he gives me a pointed look, before wrapping an arm around my middle a guiding me out of the elevator.