Come To The Cabin| Smut

I pant heavily, lowering my knife as the last body falls onto the wooden floor of the cabin. Immediately I look up to see Leon and Luis watching me with concern. Since coming here with Leon and then meeting the charming Luis the three of us have developed some kind of meaningful but odd relationship. Leon and I have an on and off again relationship, but Luis is a new addition to our strange bond.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Leon begins, stepping over the bodies as my adrenaline begins to come down. I nod, hands shaking as I put my knife away and allow his gloved hands to cup my cheeks, Leon's blue eyes do a rapid check of my body unti he sees I'm fine, just a little shaken up from the sudden brawl.

"I'm okay...just terrified that's all." I reply, adding a small smile for good measure. Leon's brows knit together, then as if not knowing what else to do, he presses his lips to mine hastily, hoping to chase away my fear. I grip his tee, pushing myself onto him until his back hits the wall. Soon enough, the small kiss turns into one of fire and passion. I whimper into Leon's mouth, I'm on my toes as my arms snake around his neck, pulling him down as his hand drifts to the backs of my thighs, squeezing hard enough to leave fingerprints.

"Ahem." Luis coughs, gaining our attention once more. I pull away from Leon, guilt eating away at my temporary ignorance of the second man. Leon's cheeks redden a little, but I'm not bothered, I head to Luis, not hesitating to pull him in for a tight hug. Luis' arms encircle me as Leon fixes his clothes behind us, however when I shuffle a little closer I find something poking into me. I glance down, seeing Luis clearly excited by mine and Leon's passion.

Luis gives me a look between a wince and a smile. "Ah, we can ignore that, no?'

I bite back a smile, then surprise myself by reaching up and kissing his lips. Luis freezes until a few seconds later he's kissing me back, his stubble itchy against my face compared to Leon's smooth skin. I can feel Leon's eyes on us, but he makes no moves to break us apart, it's as if he understands just how much I care for the men, but I don't know how else to word it, hence the action.

I pull away from Luis, biting my lip as I step back and look between the two, taking in their equally shocked expressions. "Eh cowboy, don't look at me like that, I didn't steal your girl, she, well you saw." Luis defends, holding his hands up.

"We almost lost each other before," I begin to explain, hoping they understand and catch my meaning, "I know there's something between us. Some kind of strong connection. I...I think I just need to be close to you both before something pulls us apart forever." I finish, feeling a warm trickle running down my cheeks. I wipe the stray tears away. Luis is the first to nod, thankfully understanding me, I look to Leon who's less inclined to nod, but when he meets my pleading eyes he nods, walking over to me and grabbing my hips. Leon pulls me to him, crashing his lips to mine as Luis steps behind me, attacking my neck. A moan slips free from me, however I can't deny the atmosphere down here is a little...grousome.

"Upstairs. There's a bed." I gasp. Luis nods, heading up the stairs first and away from the carnage.

"Come sancho, let's give Princess Dulcinea some reassurance, eh?" Luis encourages. With one lingering look at me, Leon nods then scoops me up, carrying me upstairs and into a fresh room. As soon as Leon sets me on my feet, my confidence grows, I push Leon onto the bed, rapidly climbing on top of him as my hands roam under his tee, feeling the firm muscles underneath. He gasps, growing hard under me as I grind and suck in little breaths.

Behind me, Luis unbuckles his belt, then I hear him spit before he begins touching himself, watching as I make a move to release Leon from his cargo pants. As soon as his glistening length springs free, Leon stops me and reaches for my own pants, pulling them down as Luis reaches behind to help. The cold air is a harsh contrast to my warm and wet sex, I can feel the slickness between my thighs as I lift and try to impale myself onto Leon, but once again he stops me, grabbing my hips as he looks over my shoulder to Luis.

"You deserve to feel good first."

I feel Luis place a hand on my waist, his other hand reaches between my legs, fingers teasing me as I begin to grind myself on Leon's length. The wet noises would usually embarrass me, but right now I'm feeling too good to care. "That's it, use me like you want." Leon coos, grabbing my chin forcefully to make me look at him. Luis plunges a finger inside of me, working with my pace as I ride his fingers and continue to slicken Leon's length. Already I feel myself tip over the edge, coming undone with a cry.

We all still, for a second it's stillness, then suddenly we all spring into action. I waste no time sitting on Leon's length, watching as his mouth parts in a groan. Behind me Luis pushes me forwards until I'm practically laying on Leon's chest. I can't move as Luis' tip teases my entrance, struggling to fit with Leon already taking up the space.

"It'll be a tight squeeze, but I know you can take it." Luis murmurs, pushing inside of me inch by inch. It barely fits with Leon's cock inside of me too, I can't help but squeak at the feeling.

All of a sudden Leon's head lifts, his eyes narrowing at Luis behind me. "If you hurt her-" he growls, but Luis shakes his head.

"She's a buena niña, she's already taken me." Luis defends, pushing in the last inch until both men are inside of me.

Slowly, Leon begins to thrust up, then Luis pulls out, Leon pulls out as Luis drives back in. They work in unison as all I can do is keep myself steady, clutching Leon's chest to keep from falling. I moan, unable to hold back as Leon groans, Luis delivers a smack to my ass as my nails dig into Leon's skin.

"Te sientes muy bien." Luis curses, twitching inside of me. I reach out, linking my fingers with Leon's, then I reach behind me and do the same with Luis. This way we're all connected, safe together in this moment with nothing but love between us all, though our relationships differ.

Luis curses again, then pulls out, his fist finishing the job hastily before he comes into his hand, stumbling back from the pleasure. Now it's just Leon and I still in the game, he takes charge, flipping me over onto my back and fucking me harder now, bringing me to the peak of pleasure once more. I scream out, a strange feeling taking over. Leon spills inside of me quickly before pulling out, slapping his length against my clit as I squirt.

I'm breathless, but pull Leon down for a deep kiss anyway. "Was it too much? Do you need anything?" Leon asks, pressing his forehead to mine. I shake my head, feeling okay and full of love.

"I'm okay, that was just...a lot." I smile, sitting up and pulling my pants up. Leon does the same, then he pulls me onto my feet. "I love you."

"I love you too." Leon murmurs, wrapping an arm around my middle.

"I'm still here." Luis chuckles from across the room, moving away from the window.

Leon glares at him, but a hint of a smile ghosts his lips. I walk over to Luis, kissing his cheek.

"We love you too, but it's more of a platonic kind of love, I don't think Leon and I are going to marry you anytime soon, but we can't imagine life without you now." I half joke.

Luis nods, and behind me Leon's shoulders slump in relief.

"I liked that you enjoyed it, but if we're doing this I don't want to share you again." Leon whispers into my ear as we head downstairs to leave the cabin.

"Agreed, at least we can say we spiced things up before really getting started." I tease, leaning into Leon as he huffs a laugh.

"Just wait until we get home, then I'll show you how imaginative I can be in bed."