AUTHOR NOTE- NEW BOOK

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all doing okay!

As we're approaching the limit of parts for this book, I've decided to create a third Leon book full of imagines and songfics whilst my obsession continues and my love of writing is still strong.

With that being said, I will be taking a little bit of time off whilst I work on some imagines for you all, I'm getting a little burnt out and need some time to refresh. I'm planning on my break only being a week long maximum. I've never had a break on here, and have posted continously for the last couple of years, so I think it's well overdue and will loosen the pressure of posting regularly so I can write and have lots of stories backed up and ready to release. 

Don't worry, I'll still be around. I check this app everyday for notifications and messages, and will still be replying. Please do keep sending in your requests, preferably through messages as I can find them easier there.

From the bottom of my heart, I'm truly honoured that even one of you reads my writing, let alone receiving over 300+ reads on each imagine. I'm still shocked, and always so so grateful for you being here, even you my silent readers! 

Cheerio for now, and I can't wait to see how many of you join me in my third book! (Follow me for notifications so you know when book 3 is published) 

Lots of love, Amy♡ 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑳𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒚| ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 2 🎉