Painkillers and Pamperings

I try to wait for Leon to come back from his mission, but I'm too sleepy and my stomach hurts, so I end up falling asleep on the couch wrapped up in a cocoon of blankets. I don't even hear Leon come home until he's gently shaking me awake, and immediately I sit up and fling myself into his lap.

"You're back! I missed you so much!" I excitedly say, but soon enough the joy turns to tears, Leon frowns and hugs me tighter, rubbing my back as I cry into his neck.

"Honey? I was gone two days, what's wrong?" He softly asks, but there's a hint of worry there. I wave it off, telling him I'm on my period, because I am, and it currently sucks.

Leon nods in understanding and just presses a kiss to my head, embracing me for as long as I need until eventually I pull away and lean back on the couch. "How was everything?" I ask, tucking my knees to my chest to help the stomach ache as Leon stands and takes off his jacket.

"Same as usual, some bad guy thinking he deserves to do what he wants because something shitty happened to him." Leon sighs, "I kinda need a shower, will you be alright for a few minutes?" I nod and bring my blankets to the bedroom, settling on the bed sat up as I wait.

Not long after he comes back freshly dressed and smelling amazing. He also has a glass of water in his hands and some painkillers. My heart warms at how well he knows me. Leon helps me sip my water then sets the glass aside, "I'm gonna pamper you for the next few days." Leon smiles, ruffling my hair as I huff and lean against him. He grabs my hairbrush and surprisingly begins to gently brush my hair. I settle between his legs, allowing him to just take care of me, he's gentle and makes sure to not pull or get caught in the knots, by the time he's done my eyes are drifting closed and he also yawns.

"Up for another nap?" Leon mumbles, leaning back as I follow, I nod and climb under the covers, my back to Leon as he wraps an arm around my middle, his hand rests warm on my tummy like a heating pad, and I feel comfortable for the first time since my period started.

Within minutes Leon's light snores sound from behind me, and not long after I'm back asleep too. I wake up a few hours later, noticing it's quite late and we've both missed dinner, my stomach rumbles and I have a massive craving for chocolate and my favourite snacks.

I sit up, and Leon wakes too, "Damn, practically slept for a century." He mumbles, standing up and flattening out his bed head. I smile and go to reply but my stomach growls again.

"I really want some chocolate, and chips, and maybe a slushie." I mumble more to myself, but Leon nods and does a little salute.

"I'll be back soon then." He replies, but I shake my head and grab my hoodie, slipping it on as I follow him to the door.

"I want to come. Fresh air might help and I love nighttime walks."

Leon shrugs and puts his shoes on, and we begin walking to the store, Leon holds my hand the whole way there and keeps me close, even though he's a super special agent he still is wary of weirdos and criminals who are around at night. We reach the store and I grab a basket, throwing in everything I want as Leon disappears for a second, he comes back a little while later with a bag he's already paid for, but still takes my finished basket and pays for that too.

On the way home he carries both bags, insisting I'm no allowed to look into the secret bag. I roll my eyes but feel excited anyway, like a kid who knows I've got something but have no idea what. "Want me to give you a piggy back?" Leon asks as I huff.

"I'm alright, just ready to eat." I mumble, eyeing up the bag of chocolate and other goodies. When we get home I immediately grab my snacks and go back to bed, munching on them like a maniac as Leon grins and devours a sandwich he made.

Leon puts on a movie and we watch it as we eat, occasionally Leon will steal one of my snacks, glancing at me as if expecting me to go full on psycho on him, but I just smile and offer him more. By the time we're done I'm yawning again and full, admittedly it wasn't the healthiest dinner but I'm happy and it doesn't happen often.

"So, I got you a surprise." Leon teases, reaching under the bed to pull out the cutest bumblebee plushie I've ever seen, I gasp and open my arms, and Leon passes it to me as I hug it.

"Thank you!" I laugh as Leon grins and clears the rubbish away, then he reaches down and pecks my lips before getting undressed and putting his pyjamas on, I do the same and we climb under the covers, cuddling up to each other as Leon and I just talk about random things.