Just A Kiss| Smut

Leon's always been an attractive man. It isn't just the way he looks that has my heart hammering against my chest every time I see him. It's the way his cologne drifts from him when he leans over me to check on paperwork, it's when he brings me my favourite lunch on the days he knows I'm too busy to even leave my desk. It's the way he always texts to check up on me when I'm out with friends or when I've gone quiet.

However, after a few drinks Leon isn't just attractive, he's practically the only man on this Earth I want to be with. What was supposed to be a few drinks with the colleagues turned out to be more like a night out. Everyone was in high spirits after a mission we'd all been working on had finally come to a close, so of course when one drink turned to three which turned to six happened I wasn't in my usual mindset.

"I think you've definitely had enough of that." Leon huffs, taking the freshly filled glass from my hand. I pout and shuffle towards him, we were already sitting close together in the booth but now we're touching. I grab his leg, eyes drifting to his lips.

"I'm drunk right?" I ask, already knowing the answer but wanting Leon to confirm. His brows furrow before he nods, breath catching as my lips tilt up and I move forwards, our mouths inches apart. "Then let's forget about this tomorrow." I whisper then press my lips to his. The kiss begins badly, with me taking the lead and action, but when Leon begins to kiss me back I accidentally let a whimper slip as his hand wraps around my jaw, tilting my head.

"Shots!" One of our colleagues shouts, breaking us out of our trance. We pull away, shocked and sober suddenly after that spontaneous but mesmerising kiss. I clear my throat, feeling awkward but partly satisfied.

"I should go home before I feel worse." I mumble, sliding out of my seat and grabbing my purse and jacket. Leon follows, staying a few steps behind as I say my goodbyes and head to the exit.

"Are you alright? Do you need help getting home?" Leon asks, but I shake my head unable to meet his eyes. Fuck, what have I done? The heat of his lips still lingers on mine, and I just know I'm so so fucked.

Leon and I don't speak for almost a week. Partly because he's been on a mission, but the drunken kiss has something to do with it. I keep replaying it in my mind wondering if I'm all to blame, but then again Leon kissed me back. I mean, his hand grabbing my fucking jaw as if he wanted to take control.

My phone dings, letting me know my work day is over, so I pack up my things and begin to head out of my office, however as soon as I open the door I'm met with Leon's chest. "Uh, hi? Look I'm now leaving so you'll have to speak to me tomorrow-" I mumble, blushing as I stare at his arms.

Leon sighs, then steps forward causing me to step back. He closes the door behind him, locking it before turning to me. When I do meet his eyes, I see he's staring at me with a predatory look, as if I'm the gazelle under his paw. "Why did you kiss me?" He asks.

My eyes widen, I glance away and play it off. "I was drunk, apparently too much alcohol makes me overly friendly." I wave in the air, attempting to dismiss my stupid heart yelling at me for lying.

Leon swallows and shakes his head. "That's not it. I know you, and that isn't how you are when you're drunk. It's been driving me crazy trying to come up with reasons why you did it, but there's only one I can think of."

I arch a brow waiting for his answer. "You like me." He shrugs.

My lips part. It would be so much easier to just agree and finally have the truth out in the open, but then again that means making myself vulnerable, so I can't. "Leon don't be dramatic, it was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything."

The weight of Leon's stare almost makes my knees buckle. He steps closer to me with purpose, then his hand reaches out and cups my cheek, "If I kissed you now, would that also be just a kiss?" He deeply murmurs,

I gulp, unsure what my move is here. In the end I pick to just react, so I nod then shake my head, my mind and heart argue.

"Can we test that theory?" Leon whispers, backing me up until my knees hit the sofa in my office. I nod, then Leon does something unexpected. He drops to his knees whilst pushing me onto the plush sofa. I gasp, arms flailing as he shoulders my legs apart, my pencil skirt stretching as he gets a good view of my damp underwear. Leon begins kissing my legs, his fingers work in tandem to slowly roll up the skirt until its bunched up, his lips meet my inner thighs before he looks up at me whilst pressing a kiss to my wet spot.

"Leon, this isn't what I had in mind."

"A kiss is a kiss, I didn't say where."

I let out a small laugh, but that triggers something in Leon to hurry. He grips the elastic of my underwear, urging me to lift my hips as he rolls it down and off, throwing it aside. When I'm bare to him, Leon grips my legs and pulls me forwards, I grip the sofa as his mouth finally seals over me, it's immediate bliss. Leon's tongue laps at my clit as my legs shake, my hand moves from the sofa to his blonde hair when I feel him smirk, then his tongue reaches inside of me.

"Oh fuck." I moan, throwing my head back and hooking a leg over Leon's back as he continues to eat me out. Leon's grip on my legs releases when he uses his thumbs to hold me open so he can better feast, the sensation has me mindlessly rocking against his face, my eyes burning with tears of pleasure.

"I thought your lips tasted good, but this is fucking delicious." Leon says, taking a short break to smile up at me. When I'm close, Leon slips a finger inside of me, my walls clench and I hear Leon groan as he adds a second, pumping in and out. The squelching noises would usually embarrass me but right now I'm on cloud nine.

"Please don't stop." I whimper, my body trembling.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you," Leon begins, his fingers curling into me, "and then when when I finally get the chance you freak out and run, playing it off as nothing when I damn well know there's something between us," I cry out when he nips my thigh, "don't lie to me. Tell me how you feel."

"I-" I begin, "I can't."

"Yes you can baby, tell me now or I'll stop." He demands, staring up at me. I have no choice if I want this release, so I confess.

"The kiss wasn't nothing. I've been dreaming about it for months. Fuck, I like you so much."

Leon smiles, then with a final swipe of his tongue I come undone, pulsing and releasing until I'm a boneless heap. I flop back on the sofa, watching as Leon wipes his fingers on my underwear then slips them back on me, then he pulls my skirt down again.

"Kiss me properly." I beg.

"Greedy girl." He muses, but settles next to me and wraps his arms around me, his lips settle over mine in a sweet kiss. Once our lips are red and swollen Leon keeps me in his arms, we lay on the sofa as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I'm taking you out this Friday, okay?"

"Okay." I breathlessly say, my heart finally taking my side.