Balcony Proposal| Smut

I tread the castles corridors side by side with Leon, my boyfriend and fellow agent. We're both beaten down, exhausted and have our own injuries. Every so often I'll catch Leon hold onto his shoulder, his old wound playing up, or he'll wince as he opens a door for me. I'm not much better, with cuts and bruises scattered across my body it seems like we've both got one foot in the grave.

We turn the corner just to find another set of crossroads, with no obvious signs of Ashley being anywhere. Leon stops, letting out a long defeated sigh, I can tell he's losing motivation, ever so slowly this mission is breaking him down, he's losing himself.

I need a way to help him, to remind him why we're here and why we need to keep fighting. My mind blanks, Ashley is only a mission, of course I know she's a young girl in danger but I've got to draw a line somewhere with my emotions. However Leon and I...that's something I can use to make him see clear again.

"Leon?" I ask, tugging his hand as I pull him into a nearby room, I check the surroundings and thankfully the room is unoccupied, so I lock the door to the lounge and then drop onto one knee. Leon's eyes widen just a bit, but I know already I've surprised him. Good, we're getting somewhere already.

"Will you marry me? After all this of course, when we get back we can sort things out properly." I smile, clasping his hand in mine. He stiffens, look like a fish out of water.

"Now isn't the time for this, we've got-" Leon waves off, pulling me up as a wave of disappointment washes over me, but I interrupt him and cup his face in both my hands.

"Yes it is, because you're losing hope and that's dangerous, we might not make it out of here alive without it." I plead, purposely making my eyes water as his lips part. He watches my face for a second, slowly but surely his tough exterior crumbles, leaving him bare and more attached, both mean he's now more involved and back on track.

The moment begins to feel more heavy when Leon crashes his lips to mine, "Of course I'll marry you. As long as you're with me, there's hope." He murmurs, his arms wrap around me as we stumble around the room, trapped in a passionate embrace, refusing to break the kiss.

"I don't have a ring," I begin, finally pulling away and realising we're outside on a balcony, "but I can give you something else." I mumble, reaching for Leon's belt. He swallows, but shakes his head.

"Marriage is about both of us, so we should both get something." He deeply says, then he pulls at my clothes as I reach for his, both of us undressing each other to an extent, since technically we're not entirely safe.

Once my jeans are down Leon's fingers make quick work of teasing me as I reach for his hard length, both of us watch each other as we touch and explore, but after so long I'm desperate. "I need you to fuck me right now." I beg, Leon's nostrils flare in surprise until he spins me around and bends me over the stone of the balcony, my eyes widen at the drop below, but before I can voice my fears Leon is already lining himself up, grabbing the back of my neck with one hand before sliding home.

I cry out, my nails digging into the stone as he grunts and pulls out almost all the way before he pounds back in again, hitting deep and making my legs weak. He finds a steady pace and fucks me rapidly as a gentle breeze blows my hair away from my face, I glance up at the night stars glistening from above. If we weren't in the absolute worst place to be doing this I'd almost consider this romantic. Leon's groans mix with my noises as his grip on my neck tightens, the pressure below begins to build but before I find release Leon pulls out and grabs my hips, lifting me so my ass sits on the stone.

I whimper in a mix of fear and pleasure, my back to the fall as I cling onto Leon for literal life. "I won't let you fall, trust me." He softly murmurs, pressing a more gentler kiss to my lips.

I hesitate, but nod, so he opens my legs once again and pushes me back a little, then he once again slides inside, finding a pace that we both feel good about. My nails dig into his shoulders as he watches my eyes, he leans forward after a few moments, our heavy breaths mingle as he leans his forehead to mine, then not long after we both come.

Leon drops his head to my shoulder as I catch my breath, both of us taking a moment to just be after the earth shattering orgasms. Too soon, Leon pulls out and grabs a fabric cloth from one of the small tables nearby, he cleans me up then flings it over the balcony, both of us let out a little laugh at the strange but somewhat necessary gesture. We dress and Leon helps me off of the balcony.

"Ready to go find Ashley?" I ask, linking my fingers with his and squeezing. Leon nods, looking less inclined to die and more rejuvenated. He gives me a small smile then leads me to the door, drawing out his gun as I grab mine.

"I've got hope that we'll find her and be home before this time tomorrow." He says, I grin back in response then allow him to lead the way.

Sometimes a random proposal, a quicky and a leap of faith can really do wonders to one's motivation.