Holiday Hitching PT 2| Smut

"Kiss me, my unofficial husband." I laugh, draping my arms around Leon's neck, he chuckles before pressing his lips to mine hungrily. Behind us people cheer, clapping and whooping as if it's a real wedding. We pull away, breathless and slightly embarrassed, I look back at the machine and give it a little pat before grabbing the fake certificate printed out. Leon holds out an arm and I take it, then we practically rush our way back to the hotel.

"Still regret the vacation?" I ask as Leon scoops me up and lays me on the bed. He hovers over me, linking his ringed hand with mine as he brushes his nose against mine.

"I never regret anything when it comes to you, now let's bless the marriage." He smirks, dominating my mouth and lifting my dress up.

I lift my hips as his fingers reach the lace of my underwear, I gasp as he literally rips them away, but I'm too caught up in the moment to argue. Leon shifts on the bed, moving lower before he grabs my legs and lifts them over his shoulders. "Better enjoy the wedding cake." Leon murmurs as he looks up at me between my legs, his eyes full of hunger. I bite my lip before he dives in, his tongue kitten licking me a few times before he plunges deeper, swirling his tongue between my folds like a starving man.

I moan, my hands fist the sheets but Leon grabs my hand and puts it on his head, so I end up grabbing fistfuls of his hair instead as my back arches and my hips move, grinding against his face as he eats me out.

"I...need...you." I pant, pushing him away to sit up and pull my dress over my head. Leon isn't teasing now, he stands and pulls off his clothes in record time before climbing back over me, he kisses my lips deeply, allowing me to taste myself before he links our fingers together and raises my arms above my head. All I can do is hook my legs around his waist as he finally thrusts into me. I cry out, arching my knees up for Leon to fuck me deeper, and somehow he knows.

"You're so fucking pretty under me like this," Leon groans, "You're my wife, regardless of the fucking official shit."

I nod, moaning as his pace quickens, my legs tighten around him as his hands squeeze mine, we're both close. Just as I begin to come, Leon seals his mouth over mine as I scream out, we're fully connected and I've never felt more in love with him. Just as Leon's breath quickens a blast of thunder rattles the hotel, and seconds later rain pelts the windows.

He spills inside of me, whimpering as I lift my head and kiss his neck with force, leaving my mark on him. "I...we need to close the balcony door." I breathlessly say as thunder booms again. Leon nods, but instead of letting me go his arms wrap around me as he sits back, and I sink deeper onto his cock.

I moan, my eyes meeting his. We're insatiable. I use my knees to move, my hips lift up and down as I ride him, his hands cup my ass as I grab his shoulders to balance. My hardened nipples scrape across his bare chest as I increase my speed, Leon's deep groans and breathy whimpers inspire me to keep going, the new angle hits deeper than before and I feel my peak coming already, but this time it feels different.

"OhmhgodLeon-" I gasp, my movements become sloppy but Leon takes control again, fucking up into me as I come undone, liquid runs down his cock as I lean forward and bite his shoulder, tears spring into my eyes and seconds later Leon's grip on my ass tightens as he comes again. His forehead presses against mine as we both just watch each other, a bolt of lightning lights up the room momentarily, making the moment feel ethereal.

"I think you're gonna be the death of me," he lightly laughs, reaching up and cupping my face as he presses a gentle kiss to my lips, "but I don't mind."

I smile, then climb off, wincing at the mess we've, we'll I, have made. Leon just smirks as I grab my underthings and slip them on before rushing to the balcony and closing the doors, my feet almost slip from the rainwater. I grab a towel from the bathroom and clean up as Leon goes to get new sheets, then we both clean up the room and bed, as well as ourselves which ends up in round three in the shower.

After I left out a yawn and cuddle beside Leon, his arms pull me to his chest as his chin rests on my head. "When we get back home, I want to propose to you properly, and then we're going to get married for real, by the end of the year."

I huff a laugh as my fingers mindlessly trail across his chest, "Oh yeah? Well I..." I look up into his blue eyes, "I think that's a good idea."