Splurge| Smut

I didn't think much would change when I married the love of my life, Leon S. Kennedy, but I was so wrong. The twenty nine year old was intent on spending his money on me, alongside the charities he frequently donated to.

At first the bouquets of flowers became more frequent, no longer were they the simple store bought ones every few weeks, they became more expensive. Red roses wrapped in ribbons were handed to me at least once a week, combined with random gifts I'd find around the house.

I'd be cooking when I'd open the cupboard to find a box sitting waiting for me, inside would be some fancy chocolates or perfume.

I'd be bathing when an envelope would be slipped under the door, and I'd open it to find tickets to some fun event I'd been dying to go to. At some point I'd told him to stop, but when his face fell and he looked so crestfallen, I smiled and said "I didn't mean stop stop, just...less?"

Leon just huffed before leading me to the bedroom, where I'd found a new outfit and lingerie set waiting for me. "I don't deserve all this." I mumbled to him after, Leon just pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head.

"My wife deserves everything I can give her, besides what else am I gonna spend it on? New dining sets and a Chinese takeout every Tuesday?" He chuckled.

It's been six months of constant gifts and treats, but tonight's present was by far the most expensive.

"I can't accept this." I gasp, staring into the black velvet box Leon is holding out to me, I look up to see his brows knit together.

"Why not? I saw you staring at it the other day when I took you to that jewelery store." He simply says, I don't correct him by saying I'd literally glanced at the quarter of a million dollar necklace for two seconds before deciding I'd wanted to head across the street and visit a bookstore instead.

Leon's lips purse together in that way I know he's doubting himself. Instead of rejecting the necklace again, I just lift my hair and turn to face the bathroom mirror, smiling up into his blue eyes as he takes out the shiny necklace and puts it on me, the weight slightly heavy against my chest but admittedly I do feel like a princess.

"So worth it," Leon grins, doing up the clasp as I let my hair down. We both stare at the necklace hovering above my breasts, Leon's hand wraps around my middle, caressing my bare stomach as his other grabs my hips, his fingers toy with the lace of the lingerie set he bought me a while back. "You look like a fucking princess." He chuckles as his lips press against my neck.

My smile grows as I tilt my head back, and my ass, and surprise surprise, Leon's hardness presses against me. He groans so I turn around, my hands reach up and toy with the buttons of his white dress shirt, slowly unbuttoning them as he smirks. "What're you doing honey?" He cheekily asks as I slip off his shirt and lower to my knees, then working at his trousers.

"Paying you back." I shrug, Leon shakes his head as his hand cups my cheek, moving slowly as he grabs my chin and raises my head.

"Your love is more than enough." He mumbles, but hisses when I free him and run a hand along his cock, I stare up at him as I lick from base to tip, then I swirl my tongue around the slit, tasting the salty taste of pre come. Leon groans, his hand moving to grab my hair and hold it up as I begin to suck him off, putting everything I have into making him feel good.

Just as his breathing intensifies, he pulls back and tugs me up, throwing me over his shoulder as his hand cups my ass, hurrying to the bedroom before throwing me onto the bed. His eyes darken as the necklace settles between my breasts, Leon's fingers deftly undo my bra before his mouth closes over my nipple, sucking and teasing as my hand pushes him away.

"I need you," I beg, Leon rips my underwear off, throwing it over his shoulder as he grabs my legs and hooks them over his shoulders, I open my mouth to speak but the feel of his tongue lapping at me makes me moan instead. "Oh my God, please Leon."

He hums, the vibrations adding to the pleasure that's building. My hips buck as he adds two fingers, pumping me until I finally come. I'm still breathless and boneless when Leon crawls over me, his elbows rest either side of my head as the tip of his cock teases my entrance. "Give me them eyes honey." He murmurs, I meet his eyes as he pushes inside of me as deep as he can go.

We both moan and pant, he keeps a steady pace as I wrap my legs around him, my nails claw at his back as he kisses my neck, mumbling sweet nothings to me as he fucks me. Eventually we both reach our peaks, and Leon speeds up, fucking me harder as the headboard hits the wall.

"You want me to come inside of you?" He groans, I nod and squeeze my legs around him. Seconds later he spills inside of me as I reach my climax.

Leon doesn't pull out, he just rolls us so I'm on top of him, with him still inside of me. "You're more precious than any diamond baby." Leon murmurs, brushing my hair away from my face as I catch my breath.

I smile, cupping his jaw, "I love you for you, I hope you know that. Money doesn't mean anything to me." I whisper, pressing a trail of kisses along his jaw.

"I know, but I love spending money on you." Leon sighs, rubbing my back, "but hypothetically, what would you want me to buy you next?"

I laugh, climbing off of him carefully and waddling to the bathroom. I quickly clean up and peek my head around the doorframe as Leon puts his underwear on and climbs back into bed, tucking an arm under his head as he watches me. "I want a cat." I call out, putting my underthings back on.

Leon chuckles, "Absolutely not."

I pout as I come back into the bedroom, climbing back into the bed as Leon opens his arms. "Pleeasssee." I beg, only half teasing.

Leon watches me for a second then sighs, "Alright, it's not like I can say no to my wife." He teases, I stare open mouthed until I cheer and wrap my arms around him like a kid, Leon just laughs and squeezes me close.