Ghostface

AN: In this imagine reader and Leon had previously talked about the idea of stalking and fear play, so of course Leon decided make Y/N's fantasies come true...
Also, thanks to the lovely human who requested this one, I hope you enjoy!
👀😈🖤
I added a little easter egg at the end for any dark romance book lovers out there...
----------------------------------------------------------

Shit, I think to myself as I approach my front door, my keys dig harshly into my palm as I edge closer and closer to my front door, eyes rapidly scanning the numerous red roses taped to it. I swallow thickly, looking down and down at the floor where there are even more rose petals.

I catch my bottom lip with my teeth as I reach out, noticing a small handwritten note wedged into the keyhole. I bend down a little, twisting until the thin paper releases. I glance behind me into the darkness of the street, but all I see are closed doors and blinds drawn, considering it's pretty late at night I'm not surprised. I have that feeling of being watched, but nobody visible is around, still...

I carefully unroll the note, gasping at what I read.

'I'm watching'

A slight chilly breeze blows the flimsy note out of my hand as I edge closer to the door, fear rising inside of me with every second that passes. My hands shake as I lift the key to the hole, ready to get inside my house and rush upstairs. I'm honestly terrified, but deep down I know who did this. None of this was here a few hours ago when I went to visit my friend.

I gulp, shoving the key into the lock, but it meets some kind of resistance. I let out a small whimper, shoving it in again, but it just won't budge. "Fuck!" I murmur, then I hear something rustle in the bushes near me. "Who's there?" I call out, gritting my teeth and backing away slowly, ready to sprint behind my house and into the woods beyond.

All is silent, only making my fear reach peak level. I begin to move, slowly walking backwards to the side of the house until something catches my eyes, confirming my suspicions. Leon's Ducati is parked in the gap between the house and the hedges diving me from my neighbours, it's usually used for visitors but I don't often have any, other than Leon who often leaves his bike out front.

Fuck this. I run to the back of the house, slipping on the damp fallen leaves as I rush to the back door, keys already in hand as I sweat and try not to drop them. My hands shake as the keys slip into the lock, my fingers are so sweaty the key slips between my grasp, stuck in the door as my breathing speeds up to maximum level. Behind me I begin to hear slow footsteps prowl towards me. I don't risk looking back even though I want to, I force myself to concentrate and unlock the damn door. Milliseconds later it swings open, and I launch myself through and turn to slam it shut, but it meets resistance.

As if in slow motion I see a figure dressed as Ghostface from Wes Craven's Scream, he's even got the black boots. I scream and run through the house, hearing him behind me as I climb the stairs and almost trip, then run into my bedroom and slam the door shut. Locking it for extra measure. I stand back, staring as my heart pounds out of my chest. For a second there's silence, then suddenly Leon thumps loudly on the door. Once. Twice. The door rattles as I step back, knees hitting the bed as I glance down and see a note on my pillow. With shaky hands I pick it up just as the banging stops.

'I thought the girl was supposed to run out of the door, not upstairs...'

My heart constricts. Fuck, he knew I'd panic and come up here. I scrunch the note up and toss it aside, shivering at the cold breeze.

Wait. Breeze?

Slowly I turn, eyes wide as I realise the window is wide open. Suddenly disrupting the silence once again my phone rings, making me jump out of my skin. I'm too scared to move to close the window, so all I can do is stand there even knowing I'm safe and Leon would never hurt me. The ringing ends, then as quickly as it stopped, it rings again.

I reach into my back pocket, answering it with a meek "H-Hello?"

"Do you feel like you're living in a scary movie yet?" Leon says, and I can tell he's smirking. I huff, feeling a little more comfortable now that I know it's definitely Leon doing this.

"Sure, but it's very cliché." I retort, hoping I can rile him up to come and get me, at least then my heart can have a break.

"Really?" He drawls, "Why haven't you closed the window yet?"

I swallow, "There's a nice breeze." I jokingly say, but even I can tell that was a lame excuse for the fact I'm too scared to move.

"Come on sweetheart, you know you should close that window so no psychotic men can climb in and come get you." He teases, egging me on. I let out a ragged sigh, stepping closer and closer as I approach the window, my phone dangles in my hand as I rush forward and slam the window closed, looking out into the darkness expecting to see Leon there.

My breath fogs against the glass as I peer closer and closer. "Uh-oh, too late." I hear Leon say through the phone. I don't even have time to lift it before arms suddenly grab me from behind, making me scream like a banshee as I claw and wriggle.

Leon's cologne fills my nose as he leans down, the mask kissing my neck as I finally stop and pant heavily, the game is over.

"Fucking hell!" I laugh and sob, Leon releases me and gives me a few moments to calm down. He slips off the outfit, along with the mask which causes his hair to mess up, so casually he runs a hand through it as he watches me with a proud smile.

"You okay?" He asks, a hint of worry laced in there.

I nod, slumping on the bed as he sits beside me, linking our hands together. "Yeah. But Jesus Leon, if you weren't on the good side you'd make a seriously good creepy stalker." I snort. Leon huffs a laugh as he brings our hands up to his lips and kisses the back of my hand.

"I've only got eyes for you my little mouse."