Smarter, Stronger and Sexier

AN: This is a request where the reader is stronger and smarter than Leon, but I didn't really know what to do with the idea, so here's a scene from RE6 that hopefully incorperates the requested stuff! ♡
-------------------------------------------------------------

I duck behind the wall, watching as Leon talks to Sherry and Jake.

"What are you two gonna do?" Sherry desperately asks as more gunshots fire our way. I huff, widening my eyes silently urging Leon to wrap this up.

"We're going to get Simmons." I curtly reply for him, my temper rising. Sherry nods, handing Leon a chip with important information on it, then Leon raises both his guns and gives me a look.

"You ready?" Leon asks. I nod, then we both rush out from cover, shooting rapidly at Simmons and his men. Leon's bullets fly everywhere, but mine are more directive. I dodge and roll, aiming from the floor and hitting my mark every time as Leon grunts and ducks away from the bullets coming towards us. I'm slower than Leon, and that's when I see a Ja'vo shoot something at the escaping Simmons.

I don't see anything else, as Leon tugs me to the side, a wide variety of curse words quickly streaming out. "Shit. Fuck! What the hell were you doing staying there like that?! You're gonna give me a damn heartattack pulling stunts like that." Leon scolds me, but I brush it off and reload my gun.

"Shut up! He's getting away!" I yell, already dashing after Simmons with Leon paying heavily on my tail. I skid to a stop in front of a speeding train, watching with anger as Simmons falls onto the train clutching his neck.

"Really?" Leon manages to mumble tiredly as I give him a look, then before he can catch up to me yet again I'm throwing myself onto the train. I land perfectly, whereas Leon's clinging on by a hand, dangling off a breath away from being minced meat.

"Leon!" I cry, launching my weight forward onto my stomach as I reach for him, pulling him up with a fair bit of ease. Leon groans, half climbing up as I pull him on top of me, falling onto my back. His weight doesn't squash me, if anything it's a comfort, and I can't help but to think of some more things he could do to me that would be comfortable...

"All's in a day of hard work." Leon smiles, cupping my cheek and checking me over for injuries as our breaths mix. I nod, then before either of us can read into the moment too much he climbs off of me, and helps me to my feet.

"Simmons! Get back here!" Leon shouts, running ahead of me in the train. I catch up quick thanks to my better stamina, until we reach a blocked door. Leon's fist meets it, but to no avail. I look around, spotting an open emergency exit hatch above.

"Give me a boost." I order. Leon purses his lips but obliges, kneeling down and knitting his hands together for me to stand on.

"Be careful, if anything happens to you up there-" Leon begins, but I don't have the patience to listen. I run and jump, using his support to give me an extra lift. I grab the ridge, swinging myself up with catlike abilities. I look down to see Leon watching me with a small smile, shaking his head as if impressed. I hold out a hand for him to grab on to, and yet again I pull him up and onto the trains roof.

"Shit, watch your step." Leon warns, spotting Simmons ahead as we raise our guns and begin to close in on him. Admittedly Leon's right, I'm going to have to focus more on my balance rather than leaping headfirst into the fight as usual. I walk forward, the city races past fast as the train hurdles on the track, I should be feeling scared or hesitant, but if anything I'm exhilarated.

"Give it up Simmons, we've got you." I call out, already devising a plan in my head for how this could go. I've been analysing Simmons' personality since finding out about his betrayal, and I think I can make this work in our favour.

Simmons slowly turns to face us, his face mutating as he speaks. "You're here to avenge the president, is that it?" He scoffs as Leon tenses up.

"Not avenge. Do justice." I reply, knowing how Simmons will react. He laughs, shaking his head at me as if scolding a foolish child.

"Do you know what would have happened if he'd spilled about Raccoon City?"

Impossibly, Leon tenses even more, and I know I've got to wrap this up before Leon loses his cool. "Avoiding one incident to create another was never going to work. You should know better, you're not walking away alive from this, you'll never get what you want!" I call out, watching as Simmons' face contorts. At first I assume its from rage, as I'd hoped, but soon enough I notice it's from more mutation.

Simmons screams as Leon and I look to each other. The man falls to his knees, then bursts into flames. Leon wraps an arm around me, pulling me behind him as of protecting me. Deep down we both know I'm the better fighter, but his protectivness over me takes over logic. Simmons' skin changes, turning into some monstrous looking dog creature. He leaps towards us, and for the first time I'm caught off guard.

I don't have time to dodge his attack, but Leon's ahead of me, pulling me to him as I lose my footing, but Leon catches me before I fall, a hand resting on my back. "Nice catch." I mumble, then immediately stand and begin shooting the shit out of Simmons. Leon copies as Simmons roars.

We keep shooting, but soon I realise that they're not doing enough damage. His weak spot is on his back where a red, glowing lump is visible. "Keep him busy!" I shout to Leon as his brows knit together in confusion. I run backwards, then lunge and sprint forward, using the momentum I jump into the air and over Simmons, rolling into a crouch to shoot at the spot.

Simmons' roars are louder now he's actually being hurt, and I can't help but to smile to myself. He begins to turn to me, but Leon keeps him busy by shooting him in the mouth, flesh and blood spray off as I keep giving it everything I've got. Then I run out of ammo.

"Leon, I'm out." I yell. Leon tosses a clip over Simmons' body, but I don't catch it in time. The clip slides across the train, nearing the edge. I skid on my stomach to grab it, but I'm too quick and as I grab it I begin to slide over the edge of the train. Leon screams my name, but he can't get to me. I grab onto Simmons' tail, swinging myself up and through the air. As if slow motion I part my legs as I fall, then land right onto his back. Aiming my gun, I shoot and shoot, blinking against the loud booms as Simmons roars and begins to regress back into his human form. He bucks me off, and I jump off and into Leon's arms.

"You...have no....idea." Simmons groans, blood pooling at his feet, "...what would happen if I die!" He mutates again, but I've had enough of playing his games.

"The world would be a better place." Leon smoothly says, shooting Simmons in the head, but he doesn't go down. Leon and I keep our guns aimed, but we're running out of time and ammo. It's a losing battle.

A helicopter disturbs the fight, capturing Simmons' attention briefly. It costs him however, because Simmons loses his grip on the train and falls under. The train violently begins to come off of the rails. I begin to sprint alongside Leon, until his arms wrap around me and he leaps us over the edge and towards the inky black water beyond. I hold my breath as Leon's grip tightens around me, even as we hit the water he keeps hold of me, helping me swim to the surface and back to shore.

As soon as I'm stood, Leon comes towards me, grabbing my waist and pulling me to his chest. I'm soaked and shivering, but right now all I feel is his warmth. I begin to speak but Leon's lips interrupt me, dominating my own in a fierce near death kiss.

I snake my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss until he breaks away, eyes wide and a smirk tilting his lips. "My partner's smarter, stronger and sexier than me, you're irresistible."

I let out a small laugh, we've been building up to this since we first met. "Says you."

Leon grins, until the sound of sirens on e again breaks our moment.