Do You Want To Come In?| Smut

"Thank you again for the best date ever, well technically it's the best date so far since they keep getting better and better." I nervously laugh as I stand outside of my apartment, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as Leon just smiles down at me.

"You're welcome." Leon murmurs as he steps forward and cups my cheek softly, tilting my head up so he can lean down and press a kiss to my lips. I gasp into it despite the fact I've received a lot of them over the last couple of months. Our relationship is moving slowly, but I can tell this is going to last. As Leon pulls away I decide that he's the one, and that I want to finally take things further with him for the first time.

For my first time.

"Do you want to come in?" I ask, but underneath I'm really asking if Leon wants to come in and spend the night with me, tangled in the sheets as we finally take the leap together. His eyes widen in surprise, sure we'd spoken about it before but after he'd assured me that I could take my time, I don't think he expected it to happen tonight.

"I-I would love to, but only if you're sure." He softly says, his hand trails down from my cheek to my hand, linking our fingers together as I smile and lead him inside. He's been in before so it isn't embarrassing or new to him, but as soon as the door is closed I immediately pounce on him, reaching onto my toes and kissing him as he wraps his arms around me.

"Leon," I whisper, gasping as his hands roam to my ass, "I think I'm ready to...you know, have sex."

He pulls away, his brows furrowing as he scans my face with concern. "Are you sure? Don't force yourself into it for my sake, I told you I'm happy to wait until you're ready."

"Please." I nod, reaching up again as our mouths meet. Leon picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist, eagerly grinding against him as he carries me to the bedroom and sets me on the bed. "Just...take it slow, and don't hate me if I'm not very good at it." I mumble as he begins to kiss my neck, but the second the words are out of my mouth he freezes and pulls back, his hands cup my cheeks as he stares down at me.

"Listen to me; I'm going to be as careful as I can and make you feel amazing, and I will absolutely, never ever, hate you for anything. I...I love you." He softly says, earning a wide smile from me.

"I love you too." I reply, then immediately we get to undressing, which is something we've done before which led to some touching, but nothing as intimate as this.

"Are you absolutely sure?" Leon asks for the millionth time as I lie on my back, Leon grabbing the protection from his wallet as I whimper, but I'm also nervous as hell.

"Yeah, just please be slow, and give me a second to get used to it." I gulp, watching as Leon preps himself. I'm definitely wet enough, so it's just down to the final part.

"I swear I'll take care of you, pinky promise," Leon smiles, linking our pinkies together as the tip of him teases my entrance, "let me know if you want to stop, and we can."

With that he finally begins to push inside. I whimper at the stretch, but Leon shushes me and kisses my neck, "That's it, you're okay, I know it hurts but it'll be worth it." He coos, inching further and further in as tears spring into my eyes. When he's finally all the way in push his shoulders, nails digging into his skin as he searches my eyes.

"How're you doing?" He asks, twitching inside of me as I throb yet sting.

I nod, "Good, the pain is beginning to numb." I grit out. Leon begins to toy with my breasts, making me feel good as he soon begins to move. At first I hiss and grip him, but after a few moments the pain begins to turn to bliss and I find my breathing to become uneven.

"Fuck, you're so perfect, you look so pretty underneath me like this." Leon groans, matching my moans as I relax and lift my hips a little to meet his slow thrusts.

"You're so big." I gently laugh as Leon's lips quirk up, his pace speeds up a little as his brows deepen with pleasure.

"Fuck, you can't say things like that, I've got to make you feel good first." He teases back, smoothing my hair out of the way. He changes the angle ever so slightly and it doesn't take long until I'm close to falling apart.

"Oh my God, I think I'm gonna-" I cry out, then right after I reach my peak and fall into bliss, my thighs squeezing closed as Leon gasps and pries my knees open, thrusting a few more times until he too tips over the edge.

We're both panting and sweaty, Leon pulls out and stands, immediately discarding the protection and slipping on his underwear before rushing to get a warm cloth. I sit up, embarrassed about the mess and slight blood between my thighs but when he leans over me and gently cleans me up Leon doesn't seem bothered.

"I can do it-" I begin, but Leon kisses me and finishes wiping.

"Let me take care of you sweetheart, is there anything you need?" He gently asks, stroking my hair as I request some water. He nods, kissing my forehead before leaving to grab me a glass. In the meantime I pee and slip on my underthings then get back into bed.

Leon comes back with the water, passing it to me as I sip then set it aside. He slips under the covers, opening his arm as I snuggle under and sigh contentedly. "Will you stay all night with me?" I ask.

Leon smiles, squeezing me closer as I lie on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat. "Of course, then in the morning I'll make you breakfast and we can do whatever you like."

"Maybe round two?" I half joke.

He chuckles, mindlessly skimming his fingers down my bare arm. "If you're feeling up to it then definitely."