Without Regret| Smut

AN: One of you lovely people requested some smut where reader and Leon are mission partners who don't exactly get along, then when they have to share a bed things get...steamy. 

I didn't know which version of Leon to use for this, so in the end I chose Vendetta since I don't write much of that one and it worked for this imagine! ♡ 

----------------------------------------------------------

"Can't you be quiet for a while?" Leon frustratedly snaps, turning his head back to look at me. I nod, pursing my lips as my joke dies on the tip of my tongue. Leon's usually a jokester, one for making the mission easier by talking and making funny comments to deal with the fear, but this Leon isn't the one I used to work with. 

We haven't been put together for a while, and when I heard about this mission I practically jumped at the opportunity, but something between us doesn't feel right. I know Leon's been dealing with some drinking issues, but...

"Now what's wrong?" He exasperatedly sighs, stopping in his tracks to turn and narrow his eyes at me. I shake my head, keeping quiet to prevent myself for annoying him further. The forest is eerily quiet around us as he huffs and puffs, both of us fed up of walking since we've been at it for hours in order to reach the cabin where we'll be keeping an eye on some enemy movements. 

"I'm fine." I force a smile, feeling the complete opposite. Leon knows, but lets it go...for a few seconds. 

"Just hurry up, I'd rather not be stuck here in the dark just because you can't keep up." 

I arch a brow as he turns and begins walking again, shrugging his pack up further as I clench my jaw and stride forwards past him. I'm being childish but to hell with it, because this Leon isn't one I know. He's a nightmare, one I'm dreading spending the next few days with.

Later, after we've reached the cabin and unpacked, Leon cooks (boils some water) and serves up our dinner (cup noodles and a bread roll) before we agree to settle in for the night. My relief of getting some distance from him is broken when I see there's only one bed. 

"Are you kidding me?" I mumble, frowning as Leon begins undressing and climbs under the duvet like this is a normal night. He watches as I cross my arms and look around the small cabin, eyes scanning to see if I can find elsewhere to sleep. 

But no, of course there isn't. I could take the sofa, but there isn't another blanket, and it isn't exactly warm up here in the mountains. With a sigh of defeat I head to the bathroom and slip on some lounge wear before getting into bed. I'm not risking wearing pyjamas in case of an emergency, if an enemy comes in and sees me, I swear I'll die of embarrassment. 

"Quit trying to hold my hand." Leom grumbles as I lie on my back, my arm pressed against his. 

I huff a fake laugh, then turn onto my side on the edge of the bed. We lie in silence, until somehow I finally fall asleep. At some point I'm woken by being kicked, growling I turn to see Leon flailing about, he's having a nightmare. 

I'm tired, and in a bad mood, so I make the mistake of whacking him to get him to stop pushing me, then all of a sudden his hand is wrapping around my throat and he's rolling on top of me. 

"Leon!" I squeak out, bucking, but he doesn't hear me. "LEON!" I yell louder, then finally he releases me with a gasp. I sit up as he leans back onto his knees, running a hand through his dark strands. 

"You really hate me that much, huh?" I joke as we both sit in dead quiet. In the darkness his blue eyes flick to mine, there's a sense of vulnerability there as his brows knit together. 

"I don't hate you. I'm just an asshole these days, don't take it personally." He mumbles. 

I arch a brow. "Well it's hard to, especially since we used to be great friends." 

"I never wanted to be friends with you." 

"Ouch." I swallow, my eyes filling with stupid tears. Fuck our history, maybe I shouldn't have- 

"I always thought we'd be so much more, but then you left and I got thrown into some serious shit. Years passed, things changed...But I definitely don't hate you. How could I? You're one of the few people who still want to be around me." 

My face softens at his confession, I mindlessly reach out a hand to him, placing it over his as his fist cleches. I go to move but then he turns his hand up and links his fingers with mine, then before I know it he's leaning forward and cupping my cheek, pulling me to him as his lips crash against mine. 

A whimper breaks free from me as I press my palm flat against his chest, in return Leon grabs the hem of my tee, pulling it over my head as I gasp. "We'll do this once, and then after that-" Leon begins, but I shake my head and scrape my nails gently lower, not wanting him to pressure himself with thoughts of tomorrow. 

I lean back as Leon strips off his sweatpants, then I get rid of the rest of my clothes. We're being quick, not taking time to truly get to know one another, but in reality if we both think too much of this, we're bound to either back out or freak. This way, we're only reacting. Taking it one second at a time without regret. 

Between my legs is slick as Leon parts them, his hot breath tickles my thighs as he kisses from my knee to my sex, one hand reaching up and kneading my breast as I moan. Leon's lips barely make contact with me until he's passing the pleasure point and kissing my stomach, up my chest, and then once again his mouth slides over mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as his tip nudges my entrance. 

"Keep going," I reassure him, "stop wasting missed time." 

That does it for Leon, because he's then gripping my waist and sheathing himself into me with such force that I scream out, moving up the bed to scoot back from the feeling of being so full. Leon grabs my leg, pulling be back to him and smirking as he wraps it around his waist, then he pulls out and does the same thing. 

I'm not going to last long at this rate. He keeps his steady rate, deeply groaning and leaning his forehead on my chest to look down and watch where we're joined. It only makes me wetter, the sounds coming from us would usually be embarrassing, but with Leon it's far from it. I've never knew pleasure like this, it's not lovey dovey or pressurising, it's just focus and need. 

"God, you feel better than I imagined." Leon grunts, his grip on my waist tightens to the point where I know there will be bruises tomorrow. 

"Glad I'm not the only one who imagined this then." I lightly laugh, surprisingly earning a small smile from Leon. It makes my heart flutter, as well as my walls clench. Leon curses, speeding up the pace until I'm done for. 

I come loose with a cry, nails digging into his back as he keeps going, fucking me through it. Then, he pulls out, only to manhandle me onto my stomach and enter me again. I arch my back, but Leon's hand presses me down so I'm flat. He's reaching places I didn't know existed, and it isn't longer after that until I come again, and this time Leon follows me. 

He then pulls out with a shuddery breath, then stands. I catch my breath, shaking from the pleasure and feel like absolute jelly. I feel a warm cloth cleam me up, then Leon slips back into bed, pulling me to him until we're face to face. His arm rests over my waist, fingers tracing my spine as he searches my face for any hint of regret or pain. 

"Was that...are you okay?"

I nod, lazily smiling as I nuzzle into his neck, his slight stubble tickles my hair. "Well overdue, ten out of ten, would do again." I tease, earning a chuckle from Leon. It's more than I got before, so I assume we're making progress. 

"Good, because I want to do it again too. I'm sorry for being a dick, I just...I think I forget I shouldn't be angry with the whole world, just parts of it." 

"It's okay, I get it, but please don't shut me out again, okay?" 

Leon hums in agreement, "I won't, especially now I've got you again."