Take A Nap| Smut

I try to contain my excitement as much as I can, but it's hard when I know I'm only an hour away from seeing Leon again. He's been on a mission for the last two weeks, taking longer than expected due to false intel and some other things I don't understand.

I peel my eyes away from the clock, turning the page as I continue to read to the children at the library. Every week I volunteer a few hours in the afternoon to read and teach some of the kids who attend the sessions, wanting to help as much as I can. Usually I love it, but right now all I can concentrate on is the idea of seeing Leon again, I've missed him so much.

The time passes, and I even stay a little longer just waiting for the last kid's parents to show up, then once all are picked up safely I finally shrug on my coat and grab my bag, signing out and waving my goodbyes to the staff. I practically run back to our apartment, unable to contain my greedy smile as I dart up the stairs and open the door.

I rush in, stopping when Leon looks up at me from the sofa. Immediately I close the door with my foot and bolt to him, laughing as he picks me up and presses me to his chest, his arms wrapping around me like a security blanket. "Hey." I tearfully laugh, burying my face into his neck as he chuckles in return.

"Hi, I missed you." He murmurs, letting out a sigh before setting me back on my feet. We both smile at each other, dumbly staring as if seeing each other for the first time. I realise I've been around kids all day on top of being busy, so I grab Leon's hand and suggest a shower, but he winces.

"I've just had one, sorry. How about I make us some food and you can tell me how the kids are?" He suggests. My heart warms at his interest in my day, so I nod and press a kiss to the back of his hand before rushing off to have to quickest shower ever. I put on a half fancy bra and underwear set ready for later, then put on a robe on top, anticipating some skin to skin contact soon, god knows I've craved for it.

When I walk into the kitchen I see Leon's made us some simple food. I thank him and we begin to eat together, talking about my day and his mission, though he can't tell me too much I can gather that it went well and smoothly despite the original setbacks. By the time we're done the tension in the air between us is so thick I'm choking on it.

"I'm so tired, maybe we should take a nap." I tease, nudging Leon's leg with my own under the table. A flicker of concern crosses his features as he frowns.

"Sure. Are you feeling okay? You never take a nap this time of day-" Leon begins, but I huff a laugh and stand up, peeling off the robe to reveal the lacy set I donned for him. His lips part as his eyes track me up and down, he swallows thickly, now getting the hint.

"I really want to nap with you." He grins, before standing up and throwing me over his shoulder as if I weigh nothing. I laugh and cling to him, gasping as he splays a hand over my ass. Once in the bedroom he sets me on my back and parts my legs with his shoulders, climbing on top of me. His lips meet mine gently, his hands slowly trace their way up my sides, fingers walking up and up until he reaches my breasts. He squeezes them, groaning into my mouth as his hips buck against mine.

"Jesus I've missed these." He murmurs, lips attacking my neck next leaving a mark, then they make their way down as he kisses between my breasts. I smile, arching up and rubbing friction between our sensitive parts, already feeling him ready. With quick work Leon unclasps the bra and throws it over his shoulder, then he lowers his head and begins nibbling at my nipples. I clutch his hair, whimpering as he teases me.

"Don't play, please, you were already gone longer than you said you'd be. Please don't make me wait any longer." I whine, grabbing at his tee. He gives me a look of guilt and amusement, then helps me strip him down until he's completely naked. Leon's hands find my hair as he ravishes my lips once more, in the meantime he slips a finger under the elastic of my underwear and pulls it down, I lift my hips as he peels them off, then he finally slips his fingers inside of me.

I moan out loud, still surprised that Leon can find that perfect spot every time. At a slow pace he begins to circle his fingers inside of me, his thumb teasing my clit as I writhe and let out the sounds I've been saving for him. Leon groans, watching the way my eyes roll back and my chest heaves from the pleasure. Once I'm completely drenched and close to the edge Leon pulls his fingers out, tipping then towards my lips. I open and suck, tasting myself as Leon's blue eyes darken.

"Fuck, I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you." Leon deeply says, then he hovers above me as he lines himself up at my entrance. "Are you ready? Because I'm not stopping until you're screaming my name and coming around me." He asks, gently grabbing my chin between his fingers.

My walls clench around air as I eagerly nod, then finally he pushes himself inside of me, cursing multiple times as he gives me a second to adjust to his size. I nod, clawing his back as he begins to thrust in and out at an agonisingly slow pace. I wrap my legs around him, willing him to speed up, but he doesn't. Rocking at the right angles to seek my pleasure first, I can't help but to say his name like a prayer, repeatedly lifting my hips as my hardened nipples scrape across his chest. Leon's breath tickles my ear as he moans, making deep sounds that rattle me to my core, sending shockwaves of pleasure to me.

"Shit, I'm so close." I cry out, Leon smiles at me, pulling back to watch as I come undone. He grabs my waist and lifts my leg up, hitting a deeper angle. I'm done for, and I finally scream as I tip over the edge and into oblivion. Moments later Leon follows me, shuddering and whimpering as he spills thick white ropes inside of me whilst still gently moving. He eventually comes to a stop, pulling out and shifting to lay on his side next to me on the bed, his arms holding me close as he whispers affirmations to me telling me I did a good job and that he loves me.

Leon strokes my cheek with his thumb, both of us lie together for a while until I stand up to go to the bathroom and clean up. By the time I come back dressed and this time really ready for a nap, Leon's dressed too and sitting up against the headboard, I climb into the bed, ducking under his arm as he strokes my hair and we talk until I fall asleep safely and warmly with him back by my side.