Pinky Promise Persuasions| Smut

I drape my legs over the armchair as I flick through the file. Leon sits behind his desk, doing the same but in a more professional manner. We've been here for hours, going through old records to search for the missing information that could help us.

Every so often Leon's eyes meet mine, the tension between us so thick you could slice it with a knife. I've been his personal assistant in the office for about six weeks now, and I seriously have the biggest crush on him, and somehow I know he likes me back, despite the age gap between us.

I sigh, throwing the file on the desk and tilting my head back, stretching my neck muscles. "Well that's the first box done, shall I go grab the second or can we call it a day?" I ask, looking to Leon.

He puts down the file, and watches me with a look of fondess. His lips quirk as he rubs his eyes with his knuckles and takes a deep breath. "I think we're done for today, besides I'm sure you've got plans of your own."

I shake my head, sitting up and leaning my elbows on his desk, "Nope," I say, exaggerating the 'p', "I'm all yours." I murmur, but it comes out more seductive than anticiaped. Leon's eyes widen a fraction as he stares at me, the room fills with silence as I swallow and try to not think about how much I want him.

"We can't do this," Leon mumbles, his eyes catch on my lips as I purse them, "You need to discover more options."

I clench my jaw, hating how he's treating me like a kid, and even though it's wrong I know a way to piss him off. "Sure, I'll find another man tonight who can maybe broaden my horizons, you know, give me some experience so I can decide what my options are." My lips tilt as I see Leon tense up. I push further, "Maybe he'll teach me a few things, is that what you mean Mr Kennedy?"

Leon's fists clench as he stares at me, giving me a warning look. "No." He deeply says, "I mean someone your own age, not some sicko who's looking for a good time and who'll leave you unsatisfied."

I scoff and stand up, grabbing my jacket, but then Leon stands and grabs my hand, "You're a brilliant girl, you deserve someone who can give you everything you need and more." Leon softly says.

"What about when I'm a year older? If my age bothers you, then wait until I'm (Your age next year)?" I practically plead.

Leon's eyes search mine, then unexpectedly he nods, shrugging up a single shoulder. "Alright, when you're (Age next year) maybe we can do something, but by then you'll have found someone else."

I smile devilishly, not that Leon knows my plan. I hold out a pinky, "Promise you'll give me a change then I turn (Age)?"

Leon nods, linking his warm pinky with mine as he sighs. "You've got my word."

A few days later I'm back in the office with Leon, once again we're wrapping up our work until I stay seated. Leon gives me an odd look, as if to ask why I'm not legging it out of the door.

"You promised to give me a chance." I simply say, my lips curving into a smile.

Leon arches a brow, "Yeah, but last time I checked it hasn't been longer than a few days."

My smile grows as I stand and walk to his chair, standing between his legs I lean down and murmur into his ear, "It was my birthday two days ago, I'm older now."

Leon's breath catches as he swallows deeply, he shakes his head but chuckles lightly. "You devious woman." He mumbles, before grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap, our lips linger inches away from each other before I finally close the space between us. Our first kiss is as passionate as I'd hoped it to be, Leon dominates my mouth as his hand cups the back of my neck, lightly tugging my hair so he can get better access to my mouth. I whimper, grinding my hips on him as he groans and grabs my ass.

"We should lock the door," he murmurs, standing up suddenly all I can do is cling onto him as he rushes to the door and locks it, thankfully it's late in the evening so nobody is around, but still, best to be safe. "Fantastic, now I've got you all to myself."

I nod, kissing his neck as he carries me to the leather couch. Gently he lies me down on my back, but pulls away. "Are you absolutely sure you want this? I'm not just a fuck buddy, if we're doing this, it's gonna be real, I'm not hiding us away or keeping you a secret, I wanna take you on dates and treat you right."

"Leon," I huff with a smile, "I want to be yours, all strings attached."

He gives me a grin before rushing to pull off my clothes, I don't waste time helping him undress either, we've waited so long we can take things slower later, but right now all I want is to be close to him. Leon settles over me, his fingers tease my folds as I gasp into his touch, I'm already so wet so Leon hums with appreciation before slipping them out and grabbing some protection. He slips it on then settles back over me, parting my legs with his shoulders before sliding the tip in.

My eyes roll back when he finally pushes inside, the size of him makes my eyes water but I still cling to him, desperately reaching out as he begins to move. "You feel so good." He groans, his hand reaches down and toys with my nipple as I cry out and lift my hips, begging him to speed up.

"Deeper, please!" I whine, Leon smirks and kisses my lips before pulling out and using his strength to turn me over onto my stomach. I let out a breath seconds before he slams back into me from behind, his hands grab my waist as he pushes my ass to meet his cock at each thrust. This new angle is definitely what I asked for, but the pleasure is so much I know I won't last long.

One of Leon's hands grabs my neck, lifting my head as he leans forward and kisses my cheek. "You're doing so well, you're gonna make me come." He mumbles, then his pace becomes sloppy. My lips part in a silent scream as I come, my walls clench around him and moments later Leon groans long and hard as he reaches his climax too.

We stay still for a second, then finally he pulls out and collapses beside me on the couch. I laugh, rolling half onto him as he wraps an arm around my shoulders, cuddling me to his chest. "That was worth waiting for." He smiles, kissing the top of my head as I nod and link our fingers together.

"Definitely." I reply, closing my eyes as he runs a hand through my hair. We're both sweaty and basking in the bliss, but soon enough we're getting dressed again.

"Do you like Italian food?" Leon asks, I pause then nod. "Good, let's go."

I smile, grabbing his hand as he holds open the door.