Yearning For The Agent- Pt 2| Smut

"You should definitely check my bed." I laugh, but then a knock at the door interrupts us. Leon sets me down and helps me straighten out my clothes before opening it.

"The president needs you," A voice demands, "Both of you."

Shit.

I walk a little ahead of Leon to not make it look suspicious, but I can feel his gaze drilled onto me, and I swear the corridor becomes an inferno. I rub my sweaty palms against my sides as we enter the president's office, my dad stands in the middle of the room with his face full of concern, as soon as he sees me he wraps me into a tight hug, I let out a sigh and hug him back, glad he's alright after the outbreak earlier. There's still so many unanswered questions.

"Agent Kennedy, it's good to see you again," my dad says politely, reaching out for a handshake, Leon nods and shakes back before stepping away and putting his hands behind his back, all agent and no Leon. "I haven't got much time so I'll have to get straight to the point, Agent I'm assigning you to be my daughter's personal bodyguard, at least for now until things settle. I need to know she's taken care of at all times, and you're the best we have. You've kept her safe before, I know you can do it again."

My heart leaps, this is exactly what I was hoping for, though I'm forced to act calm and collected, I can't have people knowing I want Leon by my side, much less the fact that we were literally making out ten minutes ago, close to more.

"I can promise I'll put her life before my own, she's safe by my side." Leon curtly responds, his blue eyes find mine and electricity fills me, I swallow and look away, more than ready to grab him and kiss him until my breath runs out.

The next few weeks are torturous, Leon and I are closely watched by everyone, we're barely alone for twenty minutes before someone interrupts us or needs me to do something. Which means kisses are hot and passionate, and our desperation for each other grows and grows, until one day Leon finally finds us an out.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, have you told anyone we're doing this?" I hesitantly ask, the last rays of the sun blare into my eyes as I lift a hand and watch as Leon nods, pulling on his leather jacket.

"Sweetie, I know how to work people, I'm not kidnapping you, just taking you out for some air." He smugly relies, leaning against his Ducati bike. I bite my lip, looking back at the Whitehouse before letting out a breath of defeat.

"Okay, fine." I look at the bike as if it's a death trap, Leon just huffs a laugh as he grabs a helmet and slips it onto my head, careful to not tangle my hair, once on he gently whacks the top of my head, I frown up at him but laugh at his idea of testing it. "How am I supposed to get on?" I ask, Leon quirks up a brow before shaking his head and crouching down, patting his back.

"Hop on and hold tight." He murmurs, I climb onto his back, wrapping my arms and legs around him as he stands, I force my eyes closed as he lifts a leg over the bike, then my ass hits a surface and I sit.

"Okay," I breathe out, Leon starts the bike and I feel panic rising, "Please don't kill me, my dad won't be happy."

Leon chuckles as he revs the bike, it slowly creeps forward as he quietly waits for me to get used to it. "I meant what I said a few weeks ago, I'd rather kill myself than put you in danger." He says so seriously my breath catches. I smile and press myself closer to him, signalling I'm ready to go.

"It's gonna be fast, so hold on. Tap my shoulder if you need something." He says seconds before we race out of the driveway, I squeal and laugh, my hair whips in the wind as Leon goes faster and faster, the streets whizz by, the corners are sharp and I grab Leon for dear life, but the whole thing is exhilarating.