Fluff Alphabet Moments

AN: I know this idea is more preferences orientated so I adapted it a little and wrote mini imagine 'moments' to make it longer and hopefully more readable. I saw this idea and knew I had to post it here!♡
---------------------------------------------------------

Activities:
Leon's a massive fan of watching old movies. Whilst sometimes you'll both go to the cinema on cute dates after a nice meal, more often than not on a Friday night after work you and Leon will snuggle on the sofa sharing a bowl of popcorn watching something at least twenty or thirty years old. He's got a soft spot for 80s and 90s movies, particularly The Goonies.

Leon also likes to read sometimes, it helps keep his mind occupied so sometimes you'll both have cosy days in, just reading together or you doing your thing as Leon sits or lies beside you with a book in hand.

Beauty:
Leon loves everything about you, he truly thinks you're beautiful and amazing. His favourite thing about you physically is your eyes. Cliché as it is, he's obsessed with watching the various emotions flicker in your eyes, watching the gorgeous orbs widen in surprise or crinkle when you laugh. He's big on eye contact, from his past he's learnt words aren't always reliable, but the eyes always tell. Often he'll watch you, his lips quirk up when he sees how excited you get over things, and when you're sad his heart breaks for you.

Leon's other favourite thing about you is your passion. He adores seeing the way you love fiercely the things that make you happy or that drive you. That spark you have warms his heart and sometimes inspires him to put his all into things, especially when it comes to your relationship. Trust is a wobbly subject to him, but you're the one that earns 100% of his.

Comfort:
Leon is surprisingly good at comforting you. Mostly with words, he gives the best pep talks when he knows you need them, and often gives you words of encouragement and praise, he knows how hard things can be sometimes, so it becomes his life goal to make sure you never feel alone or like nobody is there for you. Leon also comforts you with hugs. His are truly the best, his arms wrap around your middle as he rests his chin on your head, fully enveloping you into his warmth as he reassures you everything is going to be okay.

Dreams:
Leon doesn't plan too far ahead. His life has always been an unsteady thing that is unpredictable, but he knows he's spending the rest of it with you. He would like to marry you, this idea definitely becomes more prominent later in his life as he gets older and the idea of settling down grows on him. He's unsure about having kids, if it happens unexpectedly then he's here for it, but to begin with he's reluctant, only because of his own childhood traumas and his view on the world. He's scared of bringing a kid into the nightmares he knows are out there, but he also knows he'll do anything to protect his family.

Equal:
Leon is passive in the relationship. It's definitely a 50/50 thing. He's dominant most of the time, often planning the dates and initiating the intimacy, but sometimes he likes to be the one coddled and looked after. He sometimes doesn't mind it when you plan things for you both, but he's not a massive fan of surprises, and enjoys it when you look after him every now and then. He treasures the small actions you do for him, even running him a bath or setting out his clothes for him guarantees you at least a bouquet of flowers and a cute date by the end of the week to 'repay'. It's a constant back and fourth showing your love to each other.

Fight:
You and Leon hardly argue, he deals with enough conflict as it is, so he tries to keep things happy at home. It's inevitably unavoidable though, and when he goes through rough patches he tries to keep it all to himself, even the nightmares he tries to dismiss, he hasn't quite grasped the fact that you're there for him as much he'd there for you. It leads to fights sometimes, but you both make up pretty quickly. Leon never goes to sleep without clearing the air between you both, and always own up to his mistakes.