Give You Anything You Want

AN: It's so hot here in the UK at the minute and I'm not enjoying it, I wanted a cosy autumnal September😂So I'm living vicariously through this imagine and decided to write about my dream autumn weekend of course featuring Leon.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm listening to music with my headphones when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see Leon leaning over the back of the sofa behind me, a small smile on his face as I slip off my headphones.

"Good music choice." He murmurs nodding at the headphones now sat in my lap. I shrug a shoulder and hit pause, then wait for him to talk. "So I was thinking, since we've been married you haven't asked for a single thing, nothing worthwhile anyway." He says, perching on the edge of the sofa as I lie down and rest my head on his leg.

"So?" I frown, genuinely confused as to what he's getting at.

Leon gives me a pointed look, then taps my nose with the tip of his finger. "So" he grins, "I want to take you somewhere, do something. I can give you anything you want, being an agent for the government turns out to have a pretty good paycheck."

I smile then bite my lip thinking. Leon just watches me with amusement, "I don't know," I mumble after a few moments, "I've never really thought about it."

Leon huffs then stands up, I catch myself before my head falls and watch like a hawk as he grabs a piece of paper and a pen. He sets them on the coffee table then points at me. "I want you to plan a fun weekend for us, something you'll enjoy, I don't care about the expenses."

I open my mouth to argue but Leon narrows his eyes playfully before kissing my forehead and then strolling away. I sigh, beginning to think about my dream weekend getaway.

An hour later Leon comes back and slumps on the sofa beside me, he plucks up the now full piece of paper and begins reading, but his face is less anticipation and more confusion. "What?" I ask a little defensively.

Leon arches a brow before turning to me. "You could've gone anywhere you wanted, done absolutely anything, but you chose this?"

I nod, "A cabin in the woods this time of year would be my dream! It'll be so cosy and the leaves are so pretty right now, and we can...what now?" I sigh as Leon's smile grows into a grin.

He shakes his head, then pulls me to his chest. "Nothing," he mumbles, "if this is what you want, then this is what you'll get."

A few days later the weekend arrives, and Leon and I set off on our trip all packed and ready to go. We listen to music on the way there, and my excitement grows and grows as we eventually reach the dense forest. The leaves are all vivid oranges and reds, it's slightly chilly but not freezing, and to top it all off Leon rented the most luxurious cabin ever, admitting he wanted to splash out on the things he could, "only the best for my wife" were his words.

Once we get unpacked and settled it's late, so I make us a quick dinner before we head to bed. The next morning Leon wakes me up with light kisses all over my face, we lie in for a while before getting dressed and going for a walk.

I inhale the musky scent, holding Leon's hand as he leads me around the things I'm prone to tripping over. I find a few cute pinecones with Leon's help and insist on keeping them, then Leon helps me make a pile of leaves to throw about. I can't help but to feel like a kid, but Leon never judges me, he just laughs and lets loose along with me, plucking leaves out of my hair after.

When we get back, I make us some hot chocolate then settle on the plush sofa with a blanket, cuddled with Leon as we read together. His concentration doesn't last as long as mine, and he ends up kissing my neck and playing with my hair instead of reading, which of course distracts me, so we end up making out instead.

Next I make cookies. Leon's reluctant to help, so he just watches as I bake, we talk and joke until the cookies are done, then Leon immediately reaches for one, forgetting its hot. I laugh as he pulls a face, wafting his hand about as if it'll help. "Damn there are burning." He exclaims. I nod, "They did just come out of the oven." Instead of learning his lesson though, he takes another bite and groans. "But they're so good."

In the evening Leon lights the fireplace up and prepares some snacks, we sit on the fur rug and attempt to watch a movie, but Leon's got other ideas. His hand travels up my bare thigh as my breath hitches, then not long after we're both naked and intertwined on the floor, the heat of the fireplace only making us more sweaty. The movie is long forgotten, and only the thought of each other remains.

The evening after Leon and I finally make use of the hot tub outside. We relax together under the night sky with glasses of champagne, the hot water fights the autumn chill and Leon's kisses keep the boredom at bay. We just enjoy each others company, until I hear and see some owls and a deer. I silently freak out as Leon grins, tucking my hair behind my ear as he cuddles me.

"Are you happy here?" He deeply murmurs, resting his chin on my shoulder as I watch the deer pass.

I nod, smiling. "This is the best weekend of my life." I reply, slightly saddened by the fact we're heading back home. Leon squeezes me tighter, his hair tickles my face as I lean back into him.

"I'm glad, because I actually bought this cabin for us so we can come back whenever we want."

My eyes widen in surprise and pure joy, I wrap my arms around his neck as he chuckles and catches himself from going under. "You're the best husband ever!"