It's So Sweet| Smut

AN: Okay so yes this is another spicy songfic, but I've found that they really help me to write, so I apologise if you're all sick of reading them😂🤷‍♀️

This one is a little cute and fluffy, plus a little spicy. Reader and RE2R Leon get intimate for the first time, and it's so sweet...

Inspired by Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex
-----------------------------------------------------------

Watching the video that you sent me
The one where you're showering with wet hair dripping
You know that I'm obsessed with your body
But it's the way you smile that does it for me

I finish my book then gaze out of the window, peacefully watching the sun dip behind the background of Raccoon City. I can briefly make out the RPD in the distance, and my heart pangs with longing. I haven't seen my boyfriend Leon in three days, and I really miss him. A lot.

I know he's on a shift at the moment, so to cheer myself up I decide to take a nice shower, even putting on some music and doing a face mask to add some more fun. It works, until I step out and feel cold again. Sighing I look at the time, then an idea strikes. I start a video once I'm wrapped in a towel, then simply blow a kiss to the camera and smile, then stop the recording. I send it to Leon, who should be nearing the end of his shift soon. I add a small message below it:

'I'm really missing you right now :('

I bite my nails, questioning the intimate act until I see that Leon has read the message. I'm not worried about the way I look, since being with Leon his constant reassurances and compliments have boosted my self-esteem massively, and I actually feel welcome in my own body. I'm just worried about Leon's reaction, since we've never really done a lot of intimate things together, other than touching and kissing.

I finally receive a reply:

'I miss you too. Your smile has made my day, you look beautiful baby.'

I smile wider at his comforting response, but the loneliness still lingers and his words only make me want him more. I take a breath, then type:

'Do you want to come over after your shift?'

Seconds later Leon replies with a thumbs up, followed by a 'See you soon'.

It's so sweet, knowing that you love me
Though we don't need to say it to each other
Sweet
Knowing that I love you, and running my fingers through your hair
It's so sweet

I only have to wait half an hour until Leon arrives at my apartment, dressed in his usual casual clothes and holding a bunch of flowers. Immediately I wrap my arms around him and pull him inside, my lips meeting his as he chuckles and tries to pry me off of him carefully as if untangling himself from the clutch of an octopus.

I blush, then take the flowers and peck his cheek instead. I notice Leon's eyes slowly track my outfit choice, one of his hoodies and some mismatched socks. I'm wearing some red lingerie underneath, in hopes that this evening will finally be our first time together.

"I'm so lucky." Leon mumbles, then he laces our fingers together and pulls me into his chest. I smile, then ask about his day between slyly sneaking my hands under his tee, feeling the soft stomach there. Leon's breath catches as he replies, telling me about his shift and boring day he's had.

"But it's so much better now I'm with you." He murmurs, now catching up with my mood. His mouth latches onto mine as I let out a small sound, then before I know it I'm pulling him into my bedroom, helping him take off his shirt as we both desperately grasp at each other.