No Idea| Smut

I huff, crossing my arms as I pace the living room of the safe house. I'm still flabbergasted I'm being forced to live with Leon S. Kennedy, also known as the asshole who keeps stealing my missions. After some foreign enemies stole our personal information every single agent has been forced into hiding whilst others can take down the enemy organisation and make sure we're no longer at risk.

"Can't you stop pacing around, you're distracting me." Leon sighs, rubbing his temple as he watches me from the sofa. I frown, but then remember I'm still dressed in my oversized tee and knee high socks since we were woken suddenly from the phone call from the higher ups.

"Distracting you? Don't be ridiculous Kennedy." I fake laugh, stopping my pacing but glaring at him instead. Leon stands, narrowing his eyes as he prowls towards me. I stand my ground but swallow thickly as his hand reaches out and cups my cheek.

"Yeah, distracting me. In case you haven't noticed, you're barely dressed." He murmurs, his eyes dipping to my legs. A faint blush covers my cheeks but I raise my chin in defiance.

"So? Does that bother you?" I smirk, pressing closer to him until my chest meets his. My hardened nipples brush against him and I swear his breath hitches.

"No, if anything I'd like you in less clothes." He teases back, his hand moves from my cheek down to my breasts where he palms them, his thumb teasing me as I gasp and reach out and cling to him.

"Please," I scoff, "even if I was naked right now, you have no idea what to do with a woman." I know the statement is far from the truth, but the idea of him getting all riled up just pleases me. Admittedly I'd like to fuck him just so I can laugh about it later.

Leon's eyes narrow until he's suddenly grabbing my hips and pressing his lips to my neck harshly. I yelp, wrapping an arm around his head as he devours my neck, leaving a mark or two as I pant and feel my thighs slicken. "Really?" He smugly says, "Well how about this, you tell me what I'm doing and give me some feedback, I'd just love your generosity."

I nod, arching my back as his other hand begins the ascent up my inner leg, but he pauses when he meets my wetness. "I was in bed, remember?" I whisper, grinding on his hand as he curses and slips a finger into me.

I whimper, barely able to stand as he begins to pump it in and out of me. Leon leans his forehead to my shoulder, putting his all into finger fucking me. My wetness begins dripping down my leg, so like the gentleman he is Leon adds a second. "So," he murmurs, "would another woman like this? Or maybe I should just stop."

He suddenly pulls his fingers out just as my pleasure builds. I mewl and shove him away, feeling a mix of embarrassment and need, plus a little jealously at the thought of him and another woman.

"It was terrible, like being with my ex but he was better." I spit out, turning on my heel to head to my bedroom to finish the job, but Leon grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him, but then he bends me over the sofa arm as my shirt rides up.

"I haven't finished showing off my skills yet sweet girl." He drawls, I look behind me to see him undressing, the size of him makes my eyes bulge so I turn away, parting my legs in consent. "You wanna talk me through it or do you trust I know what I'm doing?" He sarcastically asks, giving my ass a squeeze.

I shrug, feigning ignorance. "It'll probably be over before I can-" I begin, but then the tip of him slides against my folds, making me shiver in anticipation.

"What was that?" He coos.

I lean back, silently pleading for him to fuck me, but he does the same thing again before his finger finds my clit and begins toying with it. My hands grip the sofa, my eyes water as he chuckles. "What's wrong? Am I not doing it right?"

I lose my temper. "Just fuck me Leon-" I snap, but then he thrusts into me and I yelp and moan. Leon groans and stays still as I adjust, but as soon as I reach behind and grab his hip he begins moving. His pace is lethal, fucking into me and somehow hitting the perfect spots every time.

"How's that feeling? Not too shabby huh?" He laughs as I let out a series of profanities. I arch my back, moving my ass in time with him to try and take back some semblance of control.

"Average." I gasp out, nearing the peak already, but Leon then pulls out and turns me over, I fall into the sofa as he grabs my knees and pushes them to my chest before sheathing himself into me again. He's so deep now, I'm a blubbering mess as he relentlessly pounds into me, groaning and watching as I fall apart.

"If I'm just average maybe I should just leave you to find somebody else to finish the job." He grits out, looking ready to come.

I stare daggers at him for mere seconds. "Don't. You. Dare."

He smirks then slams into me one final time, allowing me to finally find release in a scream. Leon follows, spilling into me with a breathy murmur of my name.

We both watch each other, still in the same position with him growing soft inside of me. "Thoughts?" He lightly says, stroking my hair away from my head.

"Okay I guess." I mumble, gasping as he pulls out and grabs a tissue from a conveniently placed tissue box. I clear my throat as I sit up, feeling the atmosphere between us change.

"Guess we should do some more trial and error," Leon smiles, holding out a hand to help me up, "You know, I'm a pretty good date too."

I laugh, patting his chest as I walk past him. "Don't push it." I grin, winking at him.