Clingy Cuddles

AN: I've got a writing slump coming on so I apologise for this one being short but hopefully fluffy and enjoyable.

Updates might be slower than usual due to my brain being uncooperative🤭
-----------------------------------------------------------

I sit on the sofa with my headphones in, my favourite playlist on as I stare outside, observing the way the rain steadily falls down the window, the way the grey clouds blend with the dark sky creating the perfect autumnal day. I've never felt so cosy.

A familiar figure emerges beside me, Leon sits down next to me and gently plucks a headphone from my ear, holding it close to his as he listens for a few seconds, then he nods as if giving his approval. "Can I help you with something?" I smile, teasing as I turn my music off and set my phone on the coffee table. Leon shrugs, then strangely enough he lies down, resting his head on my lap as he gazes up at me with wide puppy dog eyes.

"I missed you." He mumbles, sounding like a child.

I let out a small laugh as my hand finds his soft locks, already his eyes begin to half close as I run my hands through his hair, messing it up in the process. "Missed me? I've been here all day." I reply, Leon grunts and frowns.

"Yeah," he draws out, "but you haven't been with me." He sighs, I bite back a grin as I raise my brow, playing along with his little game. He turns his head, pressing a random kiss to my inner arm, then he turns onto his side and wraps an arm around my middle. I smile, then shuffle down so I'm lying on my back, with Leon snuggled half on top of me between my legs.

"Well you've got me now Mr Kennedy." I whisper, kissing the top of his head as he hums and smiles, his eyes now closed. We cuddle in silence for a while, just enjoying each others company and the peace that comes with it, until I begin to move. Leon's eyes shoot open, his head raises to look at me.

"What?" I ask in confusion, we've been here for a while but I'd like to do something else.

"I was about to take a nap." He murmurs, sounding disappointed. I give him a look before shrugging and continuing to rise, but Leon stops me by climbing all the way onto me, then he leans down and kisses me.

I kiss him back, wriggling to get away as his hands wander up my top to gently caress my sides, I know where this is going.

"Leon, no."

He smirks, turning it into a grin as his fingers begin to curl, then suddenly he's tickling me. I laugh and snort, yelping and wrestling as he chuckles at my response, eventually when I'm finally breathless and exhausted from the laughing, Leon looks pleased with himself and lies back down on me. I give up, throwing productivity to the wind as I relax my body and wrap my arms around Leon, feeling warm as his head rests on my chest and his breath tickles my neck.

"I'll move if you really want me to." He says, and I know he would if I wanted him to, but in all honesty I want to keep him here, basking in these rare moments of tranquility and the clingy side of Leon.

I shake my head, closing my eyes as his fingers link with mine. "It's okay, I'm ready for a nap anyway."