Alleyways| Smut

AN: This was a request but I changed it up and turned it into some steamy spice instead since I found it worked better 🔥
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like we're heading off together once again. Think the government likes to torture us together, or maybe they just know how much I like your company?" Leon teases as he loads his gun.

I throw him a look over my shoulder, but my lips curve into a smile. "I think they just know that you need saving all the time, they'd be pissed if they found out they had to replace you."

"Because they'd miss me?"

"Pfft, because it costs money to train agents like us, duh." I retort, earning a chuckle from Leon. Since first working together, we've gotten along so well, like two stressed out peas in a smothering pod that constantly getting shot at.

"Well, guess you better make sure nothing happens to me."

"Likewise." I grin, zipping up my jacket as I follow Leon out of the door.

************

Rain hammers the city, making it even harder to see in the darkness. Cultist soldiers roam the streets armed and ready to shoot, from what I've gathered this city has almost been completely taken over by a new cult hell bent on turning civilians into bio organic weapons- B.O.W's- which means Leon and I need to stealthily find the leader and persuasively get him to stop.

I follow Leon's lead, sneaking down the side streets and alleyways to avoid being detected, but just as I'm about to step out onto the main road, Leon grabs my arm and yanks me back. Seconds later a black van speeds down the street painted with the cults logo.

My back rests against Leon's front as he holds me to him. Panting Leon leans down and breathlessly mumbles "It's too dangerous right now, there's too many of them around, we'd better wait it out." I find myself sandwiched between a brick wall and Leon's body, and though both are practically the same thing, I can't help but to lean back against him, like some part of me wants to be closer to him.

"Quit moving-" Leon roughly grits out, a long exhale tickles my ear as I stop and try to create some distance between us, which only ends up with my cheek scratching against the brick. Fuck that. I lean back again, awkwardly turning my head to the side for some breathing room, but something pokes at my back.

"I would if your gun wasn't poking at me." I mumble.

"Uhh." Leon begins, I can sense his amused tone from the way he says it. Huffing I once again try to shuffle away, but Leon ends up gripping my waist and deeply mumbling "Y/N, stop." My mind finally catches up to the situation, and my face flares despite the chilling rain still pouring down on us.

"Leon!" I half angrily whisper, accidentally grinding on him. Feeling that hard thing again I end up letting out a gasp and arching my back now I now what it is. Out of the corner of my eye I see Leon's head fall backwards to the wall, he purses his lips to the point where they've practically disappeared, all of this just to keep quiet.

"Can't you let it down?" I ask.

Leon shakes his head, a quiet laugh escaping him. "It's not a fucking balloon, it just...happens when you're around."

My eyes widen at his confession, but I don't think too hard on it right now. His grip on my waist tightens as his head now slumps forwards, his forehead resting on the back of my neck, his wet hair dripping droplets down my shirt. In response, I lean my head back to get a better look at him, now noticing how his eyes are closed.

"I wish it wasn't you." He whispers. I frown in response, watching a look of pain crossing his face. I lick my lips, unsure of what he means.

"Wish it wasn't me what?"

"I wish I didn't fall for you, it just makes things so much more complicated." Leon confesses, making my heart skip multiple beats. Silence falls between us as we take in the moment and how this changes everything between us. As if trying to coax a response from me, Leon's hand on my waist loosens, but that'd not what I want.

Making my move, I reach for it and put it back, slowly moving it lower to my thighs. He grabs them gently, exploring for the first time as I close my eyes, basking in the feeling of being touched by the man who's just admitted he wants me. "I guess we're both fans of the hard road," I softly say as Leon keeps moving, eventually cupping my sex over my clothes, "because I fell for you too."

"Looks like we're both in deep shit then." He murmurs, opening his eyes to watch as my lips part in a 'o' expression.

"Yep." I squeak out, a moan breaking free as he begins to move ever so slightly, creating a friction between us that feels so good.

Before I know it Leon's lips are on mine, it's hungry and messy, especially because the rain isn't letting up. I kiss back with just as much ferocity despite the fact Leon's got the upper hand, literally as he pushes a thumb deeper towards my clothed entrance. I'm wet from everything, and can't contain myself when Leon groans into my mouth.

"I didn't want our first time to be in some side street in the middle of crazy town, but-"

"I don't care, as long as it's you. I've always wanted you." I interrupt, already reaching for my belt as Leon helps me pull my jeans down just enough, since we're still kinda in the danger zone. The rain begins to hit my ass, a cold contrast to how hot I'm feeling.

"My favourite colour, I knew it'd look good on you." Leon deeply says, tugging my underwear before letting it snap back in place. I yelp, then my breath catches as Leon rolls them down to reveal me completely.

"Always wanted you to see them."

Leon's hand grabs my ass, then he pushes my shoulders forward. "Hands on the wall, keep a lookout, and tell me if it's too much."

I do as told, listening to the sound of Leon's belt unbuckling followed by him hissing as he pumps himself a few times, slapping his tip on my ass cheeks he then parts my legs with his knee before sliding inside of me. A strangled noise comes loose from me as he begins to move in and out.

"How are you doing?"

"A-okay." I grin, but right away it's replaced by a whimper. I keep looking left and right down the alleyway, remembering where we are and who's around, but there's something erotic about the thought of being caught bent over in a small space, my partner fucking me from behind whilst we wait out our enemies.

My noises increase as Leon begins to reach deeper, in the end he puts his hand over my mouth, allowing me to bite down as he keeps going. "Keep quiet sweetheart, let's not tell everyone where we are, OK?" He coos.

I'm close to the edge already, months of pent up fantasies and yearning have led to this, and now I'm here I can't help but lose all sense of control and dignity. My eyes roll back as I attempt to moan Leon's name, it's muffled but he gets the idea, then his hand squeezes tighter over my mouth. I come hard, legs wobbly as I whine.

Leon follows me into the bliss, pacing sloppy seconds before he spills inside of me, his hardness twitching as I buck at the sensation. He removes his hand, letting me breathe heavily as I dip forwards, but he catches me and lets out a small laugh at my reaction. "That good?"

I nod, past the point of keeping my emotions guarded from him as he pulls out, our combined juices run down my leg, getting rinsed by the rainfall.

"Are you feeling okay? Didn't hurt your head or anything, did you?" Leon softly asks, gently rubbing a thumb over my brow. I shake my head, giving him a warm smile as I reach for my jeans, but Leon's quicker and pulls them up for me along with my belt.

"You didn't bruise your ass against the wall, did you?" I half joke, earning a tiny headbutt from Leon.

"I'm good." He replies, pulling up his own pants before taking my hand in his and pressing a kiss to the back of it. "I swear when we get back I'll clean you up properly."

With that, I hear faint footsteps from somewhere. I side step past Leon, heading back out of the alleyway as Leon follows. The rain finally begins to lighten up so we can see better. Leon's eyes find mine, and he gives me a small nod before leading the way, stopping momentarily to quickly give me one last kiss on the lips.

"Right, now I'm ready, let's go."