Gaming Together PT2| Smut

AN: A lot of you requested a part two, so here it is!
-----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Leon comes back from turning off the TV his lips immediately find mine. I wrap my arms around his neck as he crawls onto the bed, hovering above me as I whimper and reach to pull off his tee. "Fuck Leon, I need you." I whine, wetter than ever after just a few minutes of making out.

He smirks, pulling off his tee but then grabbing at mine. "Then you'll have me honey, but let me taste you first." He replies smoothly, tugging at my new pyjamas shorts. I gasp when my underwear is pulled down too, giving Leon the perfect view of my wetness.

He smiles before kissing my lips, trailing down and down until he kisses my sex. I moan, arching at the warm sensation, he  grabs my leg and lifts it over his shoulder before he digs in, not all all hesitating to eat me out. A series of wet noises emerge from me combined with my breathy whimpers and pleas for him to fuck me. Leon just keeps going, swirling his tongue in and out of me, then occasionally his thumb will tease my clit.

"Shit, I'm gonna come." I gasp, grabbing a handful of Leon's hair. All he does is look up at me, keeping eye contact as my thighs clamp around his head, sandwiching him as I ride out the wave, his tongue never stopping. My body slumps onto the bed, already feeling heavy from the force of the orgasm, but we're far from done.

Leon stands and undresses quickly with the intention of giving me what I want, but I feel like I want to repay him, so I grab Leon's hand and pull him down, then straddle him before making my way lower, palming his huge length, already hard and ready. "I wanna thank you for everything you did today." I murmur, giving Leon a smile.

He hisses when I press a kiss to his tip, my lips coated in the pre-come. His eyes half close as he manages to speak. "T-thanks isn't necessary, you know I'd do anything to make you smile honey."

I nod, then take him into my mouth, sucking until he reaches the back of my throat. I gag, my eyes water, but when Leon curses and throws his head back I know he's enjoying my efforts. I wrap my hand around the lower length I can't suck, twisting and jerking as his hips begin to meet my mouth. I keep going despite the tears falling down my cheeks, then finally I pull away and lean down, covering his cock with my breasts. "Fucking hell, you're so beautiful." He deeply says, watching as I rub his length between my cupped breasts. His breaths come fast then not long after thick ropes of white come spurt out, covering my chest.

Leon begins to apologise for making a mess, but I shut him up when I use my finger to grab some and shove it into my mouth, moaning at the taste. Leon's lips part as if he's just seen the most mesmerising thing. I can't help but to let out a small laugh at his reaction, which then makes Leon chuckle at himself. Even at times like this we're still goofy and fun. Unsurprisingly Leon's still hard, and I'm still soaked, so I lie on my back beside him as he turns to his side, then he turns me onto my side, facing him.

"What now Mr Kennedy?" I tease, my fingers skim over his muscled chest as he lifts my leg and drapes it over his. His tip teases my sensitive entrance making me shudder in excitement.

"Well ma'am," he jokes, "I'm going to fuck you and make sure you feel like you're on top of the fucking world."

My breath hitches at his words, his hand holds my hip as he guides himself into me. Both of us gasping as we watch each other, pure pleasure clouds our eyes as he begins to move, pumping in and out of me at a agonisingly steady pace. His hand moves from my hip to cup my cheek, holding me steadily in place so he can kiss me as he fucks me. Our noses brush, his forehead presses to mine as our laboured breaths mingle, the sounds coming from our skin meeting sound so filthy, and the build up I feel is like no other.

"God I love you, you're everything I've always wanted." Leon groans, his thrusts become faster now as he nears the edge.

However I'm already there, feeling the odd kind of pleasure. "Leon," I cry out, "this is different, I think I'm gonna-" I don't get my words out, because absolute bliss takes over as my walls clench around him, and I squirt all over his cock.

Leon humms in delight before emptying himself into me, spilling his seed deep inside as I begin to come down. My leg drops, both of us completely spent. We both smile, basking in the joy and pure love between us. He stays inside of me for a while, murmuring sweet things to me as he strokes my hair and truly makes me feel at peace and loved.

"I'd be so lost without you, sometimes I still can't comprehend that you're all mine."

I nuzzle into his neck, closing my eyes as I just relax with him. After an hour or so Leon finally pulls out of me, the loss feels colder but he comes back shortly with a warm cloth and fresh sheets. I stand, cleaning up and getting dressed again as he changes the bed from the mess we made.

Once all clean and comfy again, we climb into bed and snuggle up together again, hardly an inch of space separating us. "I love you so much, I'm the one who's lucky my handsome man." I whisper, pressing a kiss to his throat before going to sleep.