Just You| Smut

At first I didn't recognise him. His blonde hair had darkened a little, as well as it being longer, however the main thing that I noticed was his body. I mean, the 21 year old Leon I knew was hot, in a cute kinda way. This Leon though, he's the type of man who'd turn heads.

"It's been a while, I always wondered where'd you'd ended up." Leon softly says, I get out of my head and nod, giving him a polite smile.

"Yeah well, six years is a long time for a person to change." I lightly say, but a flicker of sadness and something else crosses his eyes. I clear my throat, feeling awkward as a few late night wanderers pass us by.

Jeez, and to think we were once a couple...

"Alright then, I should get going-" I say, backing away to run, but Leon's head snaps up and his eyes widen.

"Do you want to come over for a drink?" He asks almost desperately, I hesitate, nothing good can come from this. We broke up for a reason, and he'd moved on before we could even discuss any possibility of a future friendship. "Sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"Okay." I nod, Leon looks surprised but then we find ourselves walking to his apartment. I don't know what to expect, but a top floor luxurious apartment isn't on the list. My mouth drops when we get inside, the view of the city is so beautiful, but even more so is the furniture and decorations. It's definitely simple, but each item is just so...Leon.

"Someone's got a fancy job then?" I tease, feeling less shook now we've got the vague small talk out of the way.

Leon nods as he heads to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of wine. "I'm a...I work for the government."

I huff a laugh, Leon's always been one to joke, but when I realise he's serious my jaw drops further. "No fucking way. What happened to the cop thing?"

Leon swallows, clearly I've hit a nerve. "It didn't work out." He gruffly says, then grabs two glasses and walks to a plush red sofa. I follow, and can't resist putting my hand on his as he sets the things down.

"I'm sorry if I brought up a touchy subject." I softly murmur, Leon's eyes meet mine and he forces a smile.

"It's nothing. Tell me about you, what have you been doing?"

I tell him everything as he pours us drinks, we drink and talk, catching up from the last six years. I don't even notice the time go by, and I feel so at ease with him by time the bottle is gone, its as if we never broke up. The connection is still there, I can tell by the way we've unconsciously moved closer to each other, our legs touch and Leon's more handsy than before.

I look at the time at some point, gasping when I see how late it is. "I should go, it's pretty late." I mumble, but I don't move as Leon reaches out and cups my cheek, his thumb traces my bottom lip as my breath catches.

"You could stay the night." Leon deeply says, licking his lips as I lean my face towards him.

"That's a bad idea." I whisper, but it's no good, Leon closes the space between us and kisses me deeply, I moan as his hand grabs my leg, hooking it over his lap as I move to straddle him. On my knees, I deepen the kiss, my hands end up in his hair as he groans and grabs the back of my legs. Suddenly he's carrying me to the bedroom, laying me on the bed and undressing me as fast as I undress him.

None of us are wasting time. God knows we've wasted enough. Leon grabs some protection and rolls it on as I watch, admiring the way his muscles flex as he climbs onto me, using his elbows for support as the tip of his cock teases me.

"I've missed you so fucking much," Leon softly says, watching me as he slides himself into me, I moan and throw my head back into the pillows, I'd forgotten how good he feels. "I've missed your laugh," he continues, pulling out nearly all the way before slamming back in, "I've missed your body," he leans down and kisses my neck as I scream out, my nails dig into his back as he thrusts deeper, "and I've missed those pretty noises of yours."

Leon groans as my hips lift to meet his, I face forward to meet Leon's eyes as he fucks me slowly, taking his time as I squirm under his touch. "I missed you too, we were good together." I gasp out, my legs wrap around his waist as he begins to go faster, I mewl and claw as he keeps a steady rhythm. The sound of our skin slapping and the headboard hitting the wall fills the room, my moans combined with Leon's grunts echo.

"Fuck, you always did take me so well." Leon breathily says in my ear as my pleasure builds and builds. Leon knows, "That's it baby, come for me."

I can't hold back. I scream his name as I come so hard tears fall down my cheeks, Leon chuckles and kisses them, then seconds later he surprises me. Using his strength he pulls out and flips me onto my stomach, lifting my knees up he thrusts into me from behind.

I see stars, clawing at the duvet as he mercilessly fucks me to find his own release. I cry, sobbing as he hits the right spots, I'm still sensitive so it feels so good. Leon's hand reaches around my neck and squeezes, not enough to hurt but enough to keep pulling my ass into him, and I. Fucking. Love it.

"God, I'm gonna come." Leon breathes out, his thrusts become sloppy as I come again, but this time Leon joins me in the oblivion. He flops on top of me, and we kiss. Then we fuck again. And again.

******************

I wake wrapped up in a cocoon of warmth. I've never felt so snug, I nuzzle into the warmth until I remember where I am. And who I'm with. And what happened last night.

I shoot up in bed, frowning as I see numerous wrappers of protection scattered about the bedroom. Jesus, we really did make up for lost time.

Leon shuffles beside me and sits up, rubbing his eyes as he watches me curiously, as if waiting for my reaction. "I-I shouldn't be here." I whisper, and swing my legs out of bed, but Leon's hand grabs my wrist and I turn to see him more wide eyed.

"Don't go." He pleads, looking like that once naive 21 year old I fell in love with.

I bite my lip, shaking my head. "You don't need me. You've got your fancy job and home, you could have any woman you want-"

"I don't give a shit about the money. The apartment, any of it. I'd give it all up for you. I love you." The raw honesty in his face does something to me, and for the first time in six years I have hope for a future.

"I lovd you too Leon." I murmur, letting him pull me onto his chest as he kisses me. This time it's loving, meaningful. His hand cups my ass but I swat him away. "You're gonna have to wait, I'm sore and sleepy."

Leon chuckles as if proud of himself. "I can wait, all I want is you. Just you."