Temporary Bliss| Smut

I usually expect Leon to call a few hours when he gets back from a mission, but this time he doesn't even go home before coming to see me. It's a stormy night and as soon as I open the door, Leon stands there looking like a shivering stray dog, his hair is plastered to his face as his body shakes from the cold, his eyes are stuck to the floor, and I know that this isn't like the usual hookups we have even though we've been broken up for almost a year.

This time something has happened, and its almost broke him.

"Leon?" I softly ask, his blue eyes lift to mine and like a switch being flipped he darts forward, his lips harshly press against mine as his tongue seeks entrance, I gasp and Leon takes advantage, deepening the kiss as I close the door. His strong arms grab the backs of my thighs as he lifts me up and sets me on the nearby windowsill.

"Not here, someone could see." I whisper, panting heavily as his lips trail from mine down to my neck, sucking and biting, he's desperate tonight.

"Nobody around, plus the power-" Leon mumbles, and just on cue the power cuts off and we're plunged into darkness. Leon's hands pull at my sleep shorts, I lift my hips as he peels them down along with my underwear, he gets to his knees as I look down, my eyes glazed with lust.

"Leon, I need to talk-" I begin, but his tongue kitten licks me and I can't suppress the moan that escapes me, I arch my back pressing against the glass of the window as Leon eats me out, his tongue hitting all the right places as I squirm and writhe, his big hands grip my thighs, leaving fingerprints as he forces me to stay still. The pleasure becomes too much, but before I can come Leon stops and stands, shrugging down his jeans he wastes no time pumping himself a few times even though he's hard, before using his knee to open my legs again.

"You don't mean anything to me." I angrily say, every time I let this happen I hate myself more and more. Leon and I broke up, that should've been the end of it, but time after time he'd seek me out after a gruelling mission, needing some form of comfort he can only get from me.

And like the idiot I am, I let him. I was happy to provide if that meant I could keep him even for a short time. I loved him. I still do, but this is unhealthy, I deserve more than a good fucking and a forehead kiss before he leaves for another few weeks, back to ignoring me.

Leon slides inside of me with ease, both of us gasping like it's the first time. His arm snakes around my back, pulling me closer to him as my leg hooks around his waist, "Good. I don't deserve you." He grunts, pulling out almost all the way before slamming back in. I cry out, my nails grab onto his shoulder, digging in deeply.

"This is just temporary bliss, it never lasts," I try to say but it comes out breathily, "I need someone who's with me, not just for this."

Leon nods, his pace quickens as if he's trying to get this over with, but this isn't the reaction I wanted. I force myself to gently push him back, Leon stills but doesn't pull out, he just looks down at me confused. "Do you love me?"

"Yeah." Leon replies without hesitation. My eyes widen, I didn't exactly expect that. I swallow, my walls clench around him as he once again picks me up but carries me to the bedroom, he lies on his back and keeps me on top, all without us separating. "You're right, I've been so unfair to you. You choose, we can either finish this now and I'll leave, or you can use me back and...maybe there's a future for us."

My jaw slacks open, this is the most Leon's said to me in a year, and I'm shocked but relieved. He still loves me, I love him, it should be easy right?

I pull off of him, then scoot down. Leon's head falls back in defeat, as if he's actually disappointed in my choice, but before he can move away to get dressed I grab his length and begin to pump, he sharply inhales, sitting up on his elbows to watch me as my hands wrap around and move, he hisses when I kiss his tip, the taste of me lingers so I go further, opening my mouth and sucking a little.

"You've hurt me." I mumble, sucking again deeper. "You used me." Suck and gag. "But I still fucking love you." Leon's breathing is erratic, his hands find my hair but I swat him away, just as he begins to groan I stop and sit up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand before aligning myself on top of him.

"I don't know what's happened to you Leon, but if we're doing this again, you need to learn to talk to me." I murmur, before sinking down on him. He curses, his hands grabbing my hips as I begin to move up and down.

I peel off my top, letting my breasts free as they bounce. Leon leans forward, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking as I cry out, we're both so close. "I lost myself," he mumbles, "I didn't want to drag you down, so I let you go. But the missions...I need you. I lost myself even more when you were gone, and now I know you're the one holding me together."

I nod, feeling weaker as I reach my peak. I lean forward, pressing my lips to Leon's as I come with a moan, Leon groans, and I feel him release into me, both of us watch each other, unsure of where this leaves us.

"So, we're doing this?" I ask, slumping onto Leon's chest as he wraps his arms around me.

He nods, "We're doing this, and I won't fuck up again." After a few moments he adds "I want to tell you about Spain."

And for the first time, Leon opens up to me. Both of us dealing with this, together.