Dining Room Distractions| Smut

"Stay close to me, I gotta keep you safe." Leon orders, briefly looking over his shoulder at me as he aims his gun up. I nod, keeping close as we walk up the stairs and through a few corridors. Eventually we end up in some kind of posh dining room. I'm still amazed how we've gone from some dingy castle to something out of a fairy tale in the space of an hour.

"Anything?" I whisper, peeking over Leon's shoulder as he surveys the large room. There's two massive tables filled with cutlery and empty plates, along with numerous empty chairs and huge canvases displaying old looking artwork on the walls. Leon shakes his head, lowering his gun as a quiet but visible sigh escapes him. He looks as tired as I feel, and I'm so ready to be on our way home.

"Sit down for a few minutes, I don't know when we'll get another chance to get off our feet." Leon says, barricading the door temporarily as I nod and begin clearing a small space on the table. After all the trap doors and secret contraptions I'm hesitant to sit down in case the chairs are some kind of puzzle or danger waiting for an unsuspecting victim.

I shrug off my jacket, leaving me in my shorts and sweatshirt. I then hop onto the table, legs swinging as I finally let my guard down. I know we're safe in here for now, and after the whole kidnapping and being dragged to Spain I'm in need of a break mentally. "You know you can sit down too." I quip, watching as Leon walks around picking up small trinkets and observing them. When he turns to me a small smile tilts his lips. His shoulder lifts then he walks over to me, stopping just before my legs. I look up at him, my breath catching at the closeness.

"I'm supposed to be your protector." Leon softly says, reaching out to cup my face, his thumb brushes my cheek as a blush covers my cheeks. I swallow, sitting up straighter and opening my legs a little, implying for Leon to step closer. He takes the hint, stepping between my legs as his hand moves from my cheek to the back of my head, then with a slight force he grips my hair and pulls my head back as he leans down, his lips inches away from mine.

"You've protected me so far, maybe you should make sure I'm comfortable too." I breathlessly whisper, eyes closing as Leon finally presses his lips to mine. I moan into the kiss, legs wrapping around Leon's waist as his other hand leans on the table beside my thigh, as if he's holding himself back, as if he's attempting to keep himself from taking things too far.

"What would make you more comfortable?" He deeply says, lips moving from mine towards the shell of my ear, "I need to hear your ideas." His breath is hot, causing a fire to blaze inside of me.

"I want to be closer to you." I reply. Leon shakes his head, a strand of blonde falls over his darkened blue eyes as he watches my cheeks deepen in colour.

"We're already pretty close. I need to hear exactly what you want." He murmurs, finally lifting his other hand as he skims my cheek with his knuckles.

I take a shaky breath, "I want you to fuck me." The space between my legs pulses from the words, I can feel my arousal dampening my underwear.

His eyes widen in surprise for a brief second before he grabs my sweatshirt, lifting it off and over my head with ease. A groan escapes his lips at the sight of my bra, usually I'd be wearing a tee underneath but the day I was taken I didn't expect to have been gone long from the house. "You're so beautiful, I've been thinking about this moment since you first tried to hit me with that candlestick." Leon says, smiling as I let out a small laugh.

Leon's hands cup my breasts, stroking my nipples through the fabric as I whimper and push myself against him, desperate for friction.

"When I first saw you, I knew I'd have a have a massive crush on you, it was the way you looked at me." Leon's eyebrows knit together in question. "You didn't see me as pathetic or some damsel in distress, you looked at me as if you were impressed."

"I was. I can't say I expected a fight from the girl I'm trying to save." Leon chuckles, kissing my shoulders and collarbone. He finally strips off his own tee, and all thoughts evaporate from my mind. Enough waiting, I need this man inside of me right fucking now. I lift my hips, unbuttoning my shorts as Leon works at his cargo pants, clearly needing me just as much.

When he's free and my shorts and underwear are dangling from my ankles, my mouth dries. "Leon, I've only done this a couple times before, I- are you going to fit?" I ask, worry lacing my voice as my eyes flick from his length to his face.

He nods, pushing my legs apart and pressing me to the table. I crane my neck up to watch him. "You'll take me, I know we'll fit together. If it gets too much, just tell me and we'll stop. Okay?"

I nod, then finally Leon's tip teases my wetness, slapping my clit a few times which has me bowing off the table. Finally, when I can feel my own juicies running down my ass, Leon pushes inside. We both gasp at this first joining, he stills to allow me to get used to him. It's a stretch from the couple of hookups I've had before, but it feels so fucking good. It feels like home and safety.

"I'm gonna move now, wrap your arms around my neck so you don't move too much." Leon instructs. I do as he says, wrapping my arms around his neck as his lips meet mine, then he finally pulls out before pushing in again, at first it's slow and careful, but when my eyes meet his and I mouth "harder" Leon obliges, pounding into me with less restraint.

I cry out, feeling better than I ever have before. The glasses on the table rattle from the force, the wet sounds from us echo around the dining room, and it's heaven. "I knew you'd fit me, such a good girl." Leon coos, eyes flicking to where my breasts bounce under the bra. I can't reply, I moan and whimper, eyes rolling back as the peak of pleasure begins to overwhelm me.

"I'm coming!" I gasp, clenching around him as Leon hisses and slows down, still fucking me through it all. His hands grab my hips, fingerless gloves cold against my heated skin as he makes a deep growling sound, then quickly he pulls out and comes on my stomach, painting me in his release. We both are breathless as he looks around, grabbing a napkin and cleaning me up before helping me pull up my underwear and shorts. I hop off, grabbing his tee and holding it out for him as we help each other get dressed again.

"Are you okay? That wasn't too much was it?" Leon asks, pulling me in for a hug. I'm surprised at first, until he strokes my back and I relax against him.

"It was good. I feel...good. We'll have to do that again when we're home." I smile, then remember once again where we are and what's going on. Leon stiffens, once again on guard.

"We should get going, then once we're back and safe I can treat you like I should." I tilt my head in confusion as Leon reloads his gun and removes the barricades from the door. He turns, grabbing my hand and pressing a quick kiss to the back of it.

"I'm gonna take you on a date, we can get dinner and see a movie, then I'm gonna buy you your favourite flowers and fuck you in fifty different positions until the only thing you'll remember is my name. Sound good?"

I'm literally knee weak and ready for round two, but we can't right now, so I settle for a nod and a flirty smile as Leon turns and we venture back into the castle.