Love On Top| Smut

At first the makeout session seemed harmless. Leon had only got back from his shift at the RPD a couple of hours ago looking ready to drop and sleep for two days straight, however he insisted on spending the rest of his night awake with me despite my suggestions for him to just go to sleep. We ended up watching a movie on the sofa since it didn't require much thought, but about halfway through Leon's hands drifted from my shoulders down to my thighs, giving me that squeeze I know all to well.

He was in the mood.

At first I'd just given him a playful smile, maybe thinking that he'd give it up. Honestly I was doing it for his sake, our sessions could last a long time since we were both young and full of stamina, and I didn't want Leon falling asleep on the job. It wasn't until his fingers deftly toyed with the string of my pyjama shorts that I'd gotten too wound up, which led to me climbing onto his lap with my legs dangling, and kissing the hell out of him as he gripped my ass.

"Aren't you tired?" I ask between the attack of Leon's lips. He shakes his head, his blonde hair falling over his eyes as he tilts his head to deepen our kiss.

"I wanna show you how much I love you." He murmurs, letting a small groan loose as I grind my hips on his hard length. I pull away, pursing my lips in contemplation for a second until I find the courage to finally ask.

"Can I ride you?" I blush deeply, Leon's cheeks faintly turn pink but it's more from shock. After all our times together, I'd never actually ridden him, it's always been Leon giving out the pleasure in his own time and need.

"Yeah, let's turn the TV off and go into the bedroom, I don't want you falling off the couch."

"Opposed to slipping off the bed?" I laugh at Leon's cute concern. He gives me a pointed look as we stand, turning off the television.

"I'll be holding onto you too tightly for you to go anywhere." He deeply says, and suddenly all sense of humour is gone and replaced with a shock of warmth across my whole body. Once in the bedroom, we both undress quickly then Leon gets on the bed, sitting against the headboard and watching to see what I'll do. I take a few breaths, pushing aside the worry that I won't be able to fuck him as good as he fucks me.

"I know you'll be so good," Leon assures, "the thought of you on top of me drives me crazy."

I nod, finally feeling ready. I get onto the bed, crawling on top of Leon and feeling him most definitely ready for me. I grind against him at first, getting wetter every second as his head lolls back and his eyes half close. Leon's hands eventually reach out and cup my breasts, fingers rolling my nipples mixing pleasure with a slight twinge of pain. "Fuck." Leon whimpers, hips jutting upwards to try and push inside of me, but not yet.

My walls clench around open air, my body craves Leon but I want to make sure I'm fully ready to take his length. Leon isn't massive, but he's definitely bigger than average. In a burst of confidence I grab one of Leon's hands and push it down to my clit, blue eyes meet mine as he begins to rub it, then his hand moves lower until two fingers are pressing inside of me. I moan, back arching at the contact. "I'm done waiting." I whine, gasping as Leon pulls his fingers out of me and grabs my hips to help guide me.

I grab his length, lifting my body enough so the head of him can sink inside of me. I'm too busy concentrating on getting him in to moan, but my breath hurries alongside Leon's small gasps. My eyes close as I sink deeper and deeper, mind reeling at how full I feel. "It's okay, almost there."

"How much is there?" I lightly laugh, earning a proud chuckle from Leon until he's finally fully sheathed. I stay still for a second, adjusting to the new angle and working out how I'm gonna do this. Leon waits, never trying to speed me up or bother me about moving. His hands just hold my waist, ready to support me when I'm good to go.

"Okay, I'm gonna move now." I say more to myself. Leon winces in pleasure as I lift my hips, then finally bring them down again. The first few movements are slow and unsure, but I eventually find a good pace. I begin bouncing on him, my breasts lift along with me as Leon groans, his brows furrow as his head leans back, watching me as I clutch the headboard behind him.

One movement has me crying out, so I hit the same angle, eyes half closing as Leon's lips meet mine in a sloppy kiss. The headboard begins to thud against the wall, but I'm not stopping now. I'm so close, and by the look of Leon he's almost there too.

Leon's hips begin to meet mine, thrusting in and out until I finally come undone. Leon's length begins to twitch inside of me, then a long and drawn out moan erupts from him as he spills inside of me, filling me to the brim with his come. I fall forwards, resting my head on his chest as his arms wrap around me, his eyes already beginning to close from how worn out he is.

"That was...very fucking good." Leon huffs, a grin plastered on his sleepy face. I nod, kissing his jaw before climbing off and cleaning up. I grab a few extra tissues for Leon but by the time I'm done in the bathroom Leon's already lying on his side facing me, the covers tucked around him as he lightly snores.

I smile, climbing into bed and burrowing under Leon's arm as I listen to his breathing and fall asleep.