Swing By| Smut

Leon's eyes light up as he sees me, I grin and run to him in the middle of RPD's main office, my arms wrap around his neck as he picks me up and spins me around earning a laugh from me. "I didn't know you were getting here so early." Leon mumbles into my hair, gently setting me on my feet, his hands still hold my waist as I shrug a shoulder up.

"I didn't want to drive late at night so I thought I'd come into town earlier, since you weren't at home I decided to swing by and come find you." I smile, watching as Leon's lips tilt up into an amused smile. He nods over my shoulder in greeting to another officer before his eyes find mine again.

"It's been too long since I last saw you, here let's go find somewhere less...invasive." He says, linking his hand with mine and pulling me through numerous corridors until we finally end up in some kind of storage room. I look around, brows knitted together at the dusty ornaments and white sheets covering almost every surface. When was the last time someone cleaned this place?

"What are we doing-" I begin, but I'm interrupted when Leon's lips find mine, the force of the kiss sends me stumbling back until I hit the wall, but Leon's hand behind my head stops me from hurting myself. I whimper, my hand clutches his uniform as his mouth dominates mine, I've never known Leon to be so...forward. "Leon, don't forget where we are. They'll notice you're gone." I gasp, arching my back as Leon's lips move from mine to my neck, lightly nibbling at the spot that always makes me wet.

"It's alright nobody ever comes up here, and you're lucky it's my break, though I do only have-" He glances down at his watch, "ten minutes left." He grumbles before his lips attack mine again. I let out a small laugh, gently pushing him back before getting to my knees.

I look up at him, fluttering my eyelashes seductively as his lips part. "No time for the main event, but I think we can indulge a little." I murmur, grabbing his belt. Leon helps me free his length, gasping as I grab ahold of him and kiss the glistening tip. He groans, grabbing the wall behind me as I finally take him into my mouth, sucking lightly at first before finally getting messier. I bob my head, exaggerating the noises and slurps as his breathing speeds up.

"Shit, Y/N please don't stop." He whimpers, his other hand reaches down and cups my cheek as I look up at him, and that seems to tip him over the edge. His eyes close as his face contorts into pleasure, he spills into my mouth as I swallow every last drop, then finally stand up as he tucks himself back in a neat and orderly fashion.

"You okay?" I ask him. Leon nods then gives me a small smile, "I am, are you?"

I nod in return, then happily take his hand again as he leads me out of the storage room and back downstairs. Leon and I say our temporary goodbyes as he goes to finish his shift, and I go back to his apartment where I'll be spending the next week.

Once settled and showered, I begin to make myself at home, watching a movie before getting up to make some hot chocolate. I finish preparing the drink when I hear Leon come home, shrugging off his coat and throwing it on the sofa before smiling lovingly at me and wrapping his arms around me from behind. I lean my head back, looking into his blue eyes. "Hey, have a good day at work?" I tease. 

He huffs a laugh, stepping back to spin me around until I'm facing him, "It was okay, but I've got one last job to do." He smirks as he lifts me onto the counter. I gasp, as his hands grab my thighs, moving up until he reaches my top. He gives me a look, seeking consent, so I nod and peel off all of my top layers. He groans, his hands grasp my breasts as his fingers toy with my nipples. I whine, wrapping my legs around him for more friction.

"It's been too long Leon, can we please not play around too long." I whisper breathlessly. The way he looks up at me tells me he's thinking the same, so without any more hesitation we both quickly undress. Minutes later I'm bent over the kitchen counter, Leon's arm wrapped around my stomach as he thrusts into me from behind. I grip the counter, moaning in ecstasy as his breath tickles my ear, his whimpers and groans combined with his steady pace makes my legs weaken but his strength holds me up.

"Leon, I'm about to come." I gasp, turning to look at him. He shakes his head and pulls out, I cry until he stumbles back into the living room and sits on the sofa, pulling me on top of him. Getting the gist I straddle his waist, sinking onto his length with ease as his hands grip my hips, guiding me as his head begins to loll back, but his eyes stay fixed on mine. We watch each other, panting desperately as my nails dig into his shoulders, only a minute later I'm crying out his name, dripping all over him. Leon swears, then thrusts up into me a few more times until he too spills inside of me.

I flop onto his chest, my forehead buried into the crook of his neck as he holds me close to him. He lets out a small laugh, kissing the side of my head. "You're so beautiful, God I love you so much."

I smile, lean back, and peck his lips. "I love you too Leon." I whisper, before letting out a yawn. Between the drive to Raccoon City and our mind-blowing sex, to say I'm tired is an understatement. Leon's lips quirk as he gently helps me off of him before scooping me up and carrying me to the bedroom. He quickly grabs a warm cloth and cleans me up then helps me but my bra and underwear on before getting dressed himself. He then retrieved my still warm hot chocolate and wraps an arm around my shoulders as we sit up in bed for a while, just catching up and talking.

An hour later we call it a night, snuggle up together with me nestled in his arms, and finally sleep together for the first time in months. Thankfully Leon's off work for the next few days, so we've got plenty of time to catch up...