Beg and Bed | Smut

When I'd heard Leon had been infected with one of the virus variants I practically had a heart attack, then I immediately made my way to San Francisco in order to save him. Or see him, either way I wasn't sitting around to find out if my husband would be coming home to me in a box or with open arms.

However, as soon as I arrived Hunnigan had contacted me to tell me that Leon was cured, and that his mission had ended. He was currently in a hotel room recovering, that's how I found myself knocking on his door, nerves frayed and desperation at its peak. I don't wait for him to answer, I open the door and find Leon sat on the edge of the bed, elbows on his knees and gaze on the floor. I knew that look, he wasn't in a great mindset.

"Leon?" I gently say, his head lifts and I immediately close the door and rush to him, wrapping my arms around him as he presses his face into my stomach. My hand finds his dark hair, sifting through the strands since it usually brings him comfort. "I heard what happened, God, are you okay?"

He hesitates, then nods his head. Basically he's not, but he still struggles to admit that. I sigh, then press a kiss to his head as he looks up at me. "Couldn't wait two hours for me, huh?" He teases, avoiding the previous subject. He's deflecting, seeking bliss in pleasure rather than talking it out. That's fine, after almost losing him I don't mind being close with him. If anything I want it just as bad.

"I needed you." I quietly whisper, inching my leg between his thighs. Leon doesn't part his legs, he loves the chase and begging so I bring myself closer to him, sliding my hand across the back of his neck and squeezing gently. His breath hitches as my nails gently scrape his skin, but he still doesn't move. I bite my lip, playing along. I fluff up his strands, burying my fingers between the dark locks and grip a handful, tugging only enough to cause the slightest pain as he finally gives me a reaction. He groans, then his hands skim up the back of my thighs, stopping at my ass.

"Please Leon, I don't want to wait." I beg, my breasts grow heavy at the closeness. My breath comes heavy as Leon concentrates on rubbing my ass, squeezing every now and then as if memorising every inch. His hands soon pop the button of my jeans, then he inches then down just enough to show my underwear. His lips tilt into a happy amile as his fingers trace the line of my underwear down to my folds, where a dampness has gathered. My fingers tighten in his hair earning a low growl from him.

Suddenly he slips past the fabric and plunges two fingers in, I begin to roll my hips for more friction. "Good fucking girl. Such a good wife to me." Leon deeply praises as he pumps his fingers, my legs quiver and I stop grinding for fear of falling, but then a sharp slap to my ass has my eyes widening and a moan slips past my lips. "I didn't say stop." Leon says.

"You didn't say start either." I sarcastically retort, earning another smack. My ass stings, but Leon's shoulders aren't as stiff as before, he's beginning to relax. I part my legs, silently pleading for Leon to keep finger fucking me. Leon tugs me closer, opening his own legs as I lean down and press a kiss to his lips. Lightly at first, but it soon grows messy. Seconds later I'm coming around his fingers, my juices drip down his wrist as he finally pulls out and sucks on them.

"Take your clothes off baby, I need you right now." He coos. Boiling heat rolls through me as I strip my clothes off, throwing them over my shoulder as Leon sits back and watches with amusement. The second all the clothes are gone Leon's hands grab my waist, pulling me onto the bed and on my back.

Without breaking eye contact Leon undresses, then grabs my ankles as a sound of surprise escapes me, pulling me down the bed as he crawls on top of me. I feel his length pressing against my stomach, his hands clutch the pillow either side of my head, fists tightening as I reach out and slide my hands down his chest, to his abs and stomach, then finally I grip his smooth length.

"F-fuck." Leon whispers, nudging his nose against mine as I begin to jerk him off, the tip glimmers as I focus on making him feel good, his breathy groans vibrate through my body as his brows pull together in pleasure. "That's it baby, just like that."

"I want you inside of me." I say as his hips begin to meet my pace. Always needing the control, Leon smirks.

"Ask me nicely."

"Please. Please fuck me, please." I plead.

Leon nods, "Anything for my pretty wife." He then settles on his side on the bed, pulling me so I'm facing him, then he grabs my leg and lifts it over his waist as he pushes inside of me, our eyes connected as our first gasps mix. I whimper as he pulls out only to push deeper back in, his hand tangles into my hair, clasping the back of my neck to keep my gaze on him.

"You're so wet, taking me so well aren't you?" He groans, thrusting in and out as my breasts scrape against his chest. My nails dig into his muscled arm as I try to keep some form of composure, but it doesn't last long when Leon changes things up, rolling us over until he's on top of me, still holding the back of my head.

"Mine." Leon deeply murmurs, pushing my knees to my chest as he hits a deeper angle. I think I'm crying, or screaming. I'm so consumed with pleasure and love I just fall apart, arching my back as Leon's release meets mine. He comes inside of me, a long groan escapes him until he stills, coming to a stop.

"I'm okay, I know you were worried about me. Really, now you're here I'm fine." Leon murmurs, pulling me onto his chest as his arms wrap around me. Clearly sex has made him able to talk about his mission and feelings, we've always been vulnerable after our sessions.

"I'm glad, we can talk more at home if you want?" I offer, my palm rests above his heart as his fingers link with mine.

"Yeah maybe. Give me ten more minutes and we can do more than talking."

I let out a small laugh, grateful he's okay and more relieved my husband is more than alive.