Drinking It Up| Smut

Often Leon would have some sort of alcoholic drink before bed. It wasn't always like this, but as the missions got worse and the world became even more harsh, Leon just couldn't take it anymore. Hence why he picked up the alcohol more than before. I didn't mind too much, some days he'd only have a glass or two, other days it would be bad and he'd have at least a bottle and a half.

Tonight thankfully he's settling for one. He sits up on the bed, leaning against the headboard shirtless watching as I undress for bed, his blue eyes roam my body as I purposely sway my hips and unclasp my bra as I strut to him. One look as he sips on his drink and I know we're both needy for each other.

I settle in front of Leon, palming him through his sweatpants and feeling him already hard before I pull his length out and pump him a few times. Leon says nothing, but the sharp inhale of breath tells me he's enjoying the show. I smile, then without breaking eye contact I lower my head and take him into my mouth.

The alcohol has loosened him up a bit, so he begins to groan as his head tilts back, his breaths come quick as his hand gathers my hair into a messy ponytail, his eyes practically roll back as I push his length further into my throat. I gag, but breathe through my nose as his thumb brushes my head comfortingly. Spit dribbles past my lips and down his length as I messily continue my job, Leon's hips move up slightly as he groans, cursing under his breath as he tips close to the edge.

"Fuck baby, you're doing so well, you always take me so good." He coos. The praise edges me on, so I use my other hand to pump the base where my mouth  can't reach, tears roll down my cheeks from the reflexes, I'm desperate to pull away and breathe but Leon's fist tightens in my hair, so my motivations run high once more.

Without warning, Leon's thick salty release pours down my throat. I swallow and finally sit up, wiping the backs of my eyes as dribble and traces of come fall past my lips. Leon sits back, wide eyes staring at me in wonder as his chest heaves. It must've been a good one. He reaches out a hand, his finger swiping across my lips to clean me up, then he pulls away and reaches for his glass, taking a big swig of the amber liquid.

"More?" I softly ask, getting to my knees and straddling him, his length still hard and ready. Leon huffs a laugh, grabbing the back of my neck his lips press to mine in a dizzying frenzy. He pulls away after a few moments, nodding exaggeratedly.

I smile, then grind myself against him to lube up before finally sinking down onto him. Leon groans deeply, his hands grip my waist as I moan and claw at his shoulders. It takes me a few moments to find balance, but once I do I begin to ride him.

"L-Leon-" I whimper, moving at a steady pace with his help. He moves a hand from my waist to flick my nipple, sending an electric shock through me. I close my eyes, throwing my head back as my hips move up and down to meet him, the sound of our slapping skin fills the bedroom along with the slight creak of the bed.

"Shit, that's it just keep going like that, such a good girl for me." Leon deeply murmurs. I feel him reach out which makes me pause, I open my eyes to see him once again sipping on his drink as if he's living a life of luxury. His eyes meet mine, then he raises the glass to my lips and allows me to have a sip. We both laugh lightly before he sets it down and we continue, much more lighthearted and passionate than the rough fucking before.

"I'm all yours, I love you." I whisper, speeding up the pace now my walls clench around him. Leon groans deeply, his arm snakes around my back and presses my chest to him as I shift my hips, my hand wraps around the back of his head until his face is buried in the crook of my neck, then not long after I finally tip over the edge.

Leon follows soon after, spilling inside of me once again as his fingers grip my waist, leaving a series of prints there. We both come to a standstill, with him still inside of me we catch our breaths, basking in the bliss before I pull away.

Leon reaches up and cups my cheek, searching for any signs of discomfort or unease, instead he finds me smiling at him lazily. "God I love you, my beautiful and amazing girl." He mumbles, kissing me delicately.

I hum and nod, then finally get off of him, grabbing some tissues to clean up. Once dressed and ready for bed, I snuggle in beside Leon, his arm wraps around me and pulls me to his chest as he mindlessly traces patterns onto my back. I fall asleep soon after, knowing that I'm safe in Leon's arms and that he's okay beside me, at least for today.